AOL today announced new self-serve capabilities for its programmatic mobile supply-side platform, ONE by AOL: Mobile, which launched in 2016.
The new self-serve functionality meets the monetisation needs of mobile-first app developers and publishers by maximising mobile ad inventory and providing complete transparency and control. Through the platform, app economy publishers and developers have the power to manage their monetisation strategy in line with their app experience strategy.
“The new capabilities will give Australian mobile publishers and app developers the tools they need to make the right decisions for their own brands in a highly effective, low friction environment,” said Toby Williams, sales manager and AOL: mobile lead at AOL, Australia.
“Developers want premium demand and greater buyer-level insight and control and we are now able to deliver that in a flexible, easy-to-use, streamlined platform”.
ONE by AOL: Mobile, as part of ONE by AOL: Publishers, is a complete solution built for app developers, providing all the tools they need to be successful monetising their inventory. The new self-serve platform brings app developers premium demand to monetise across every device and format with a single, scalable SDK.
With it, app developers can easily manage and harness ad serving, network mediation, real-time bidding and a suite of transparent reports and controls to succeed in today’s mobile advertising world. A simple integration to One by AOL: Mobile offers app developers instant, off-the-shelf access to hundreds of demand sources.
Tentpole benefits of the ONE by AOL: Mobile self-serve platform include:
- Self-Serve & Self-Registration: ONE by AOL: Mobile’s self-serve capabilities enable publishers and developers to immediately sign-up, integrate, and start making money.
- Demand Strength: Built for developers launching their first app, as well as those more seasoned, ONE by AOL: Mobile provides self-serve, instant access to hundreds of premium advertisers with hundreds of millions of dollars in direct ad spend, all through simple technology integration.
- Transparency & Control: With ONE by AOL: Mobile, publishers have complete transparency and control over demand and their monetisation experience. They can view all premium demand partners filling their inventory, with detail on specific buyers and brands. In addition, AOL offers a rigorous set of brand safety controls as well as flexible and adaptable ad formats that allow developers and app developers to customise their ad experience
- Simplicity: Historically app developers have used dozens of partners out of necessity for maximising demand. As a result, integration and management is cannibalising time spent developing and improving apps, which drives scale and retention. Plus, transparency across these platforms is a huge challenge. AOL’s self-serve mobile programmatic platform makes monetisation and its management easier than ever, with one complete, open solution to access hundreds of premium demand sources.
- Consumer Experience: App developers want to work with partners who help them build their brands and strengthen the consumer experience. ONE by AOL: Mobile enables a safe and compelling advertising experience for consumers that builds trust and authenticity for the app developer’s brand.
“The plethora of monetisation platforms means that many app developers have had to integrate over 15 different monetisation platforms and SDKs into their apps – a highly time consuming and resource-intensive process,” added Williams.
“ONE by AOL: Mobile, with its new self-serve functionality, streamlines this process and makes it easier to work with partners. This means that publishers and developers will be able to monetise their offer in a more effective and timely manner in order to take their share of Australia’s AU$1.69 billion mobile advertising segment”.
Getty Images and W Series have announced an exclusive deal which sees Getty Images serve as the Official Photographic Partner of the newly launched W Series Esports League. Brand-new for 2020, the W Series Esports League will see W Series drivers from around the world compete in the first official women only simulated racing league. […]
Rich Curtis has acquired FutureBrand’s Australian operations from Interpublic Group. The new ownership will enable the business to double-down on its commitment to the Australian market and invest locally, while still maintaining its global network via FutureBrand as an affiliate. Since opening its doors in 1999, FutureBrand has created and transformed iconic brands including Nespresso, […]
Big names share their biggest confidence challenges on Claiming Your Confidence, The Podcast, hosted by Channel Seven Newsreader and author Katrina Blowers. The new show launches July 13 on iTunes and Spotify with three episodes dropping on week one: featuring Sunrise Host Edwina Bartholemew, Comedian Merrick Watts and record-breaking Ultra Runner Jacqui Bell. Each week […]
Full service production house Sam I Am has announced the arrival of five new commercial directors including writer-director Aimée-Lee Xu Hsien Curran (pictured), designer-turned-director Sinéad McDevitt along with directors Anita Lee, Dominic Allen and Joris Noordenbos. Writer-director Aimée-Lee Xu Hsien Curran creates work defined by rich visuals across both comedy and drama. She has directed […]
DiDi Australia has partnered with lifestyle publisher Urban List for its Make It A Date campaign, encouraging Australians to reconnect and commit to meaningful time with one another as COVID-19 restrictions lift across cities. The collaboration sees Urban List provide curated in-app destinations and venue recommendations to inspire Aussies to ‘make it a date’ and […]
Strategic communications and marketing agency, Archetype, has been appointed by HTC, Tile and Upright Technologies to drive awareness and sales for each brand’s consumer technology products. The agency has put its strategic and holistic thinking first, evolving the approach to market for all three product offerings. The new additions to Archetype’s portfolio showcase the agency’s […]
Seven West Media has enhanced its audience intelligence offering for advertisers thanks to a new partnership with Australian mobile location intelligence platform LANDMARKS ID. LANDMARKS ID enables SWM to integrate its technology directly into the 7plus app to collect, analyse and provide rich audience profiles on 7plus app users. The new partnership improves SWM’s ability […]