AOL today announced new self-serve capabilities for its programmatic mobile supply-side platform, ONE by AOL: Mobile, which launched in 2016.
The new self-serve functionality meets the monetisation needs of mobile-first app developers and publishers by maximising mobile ad inventory and providing complete transparency and control. Through the platform, app economy publishers and developers have the power to manage their monetisation strategy in line with their app experience strategy.
“The new capabilities will give Australian mobile publishers and app developers the tools they need to make the right decisions for their own brands in a highly effective, low friction environment,” said Toby Williams, sales manager and AOL: mobile lead at AOL, Australia.
“Developers want premium demand and greater buyer-level insight and control and we are now able to deliver that in a flexible, easy-to-use, streamlined platform”.
ONE by AOL: Mobile, as part of ONE by AOL: Publishers, is a complete solution built for app developers, providing all the tools they need to be successful monetising their inventory. The new self-serve platform brings app developers premium demand to monetise across every device and format with a single, scalable SDK.
With it, app developers can easily manage and harness ad serving, network mediation, real-time bidding and a suite of transparent reports and controls to succeed in today’s mobile advertising world. A simple integration to One by AOL: Mobile offers app developers instant, off-the-shelf access to hundreds of demand sources.
Tentpole benefits of the ONE by AOL: Mobile self-serve platform include:
- Self-Serve & Self-Registration: ONE by AOL: Mobile’s self-serve capabilities enable publishers and developers to immediately sign-up, integrate, and start making money.
- Demand Strength: Built for developers launching their first app, as well as those more seasoned, ONE by AOL: Mobile provides self-serve, instant access to hundreds of premium advertisers with hundreds of millions of dollars in direct ad spend, all through simple technology integration.
- Transparency & Control: With ONE by AOL: Mobile, publishers have complete transparency and control over demand and their monetisation experience. They can view all premium demand partners filling their inventory, with detail on specific buyers and brands. In addition, AOL offers a rigorous set of brand safety controls as well as flexible and adaptable ad formats that allow developers and app developers to customise their ad experience
- Simplicity: Historically app developers have used dozens of partners out of necessity for maximising demand. As a result, integration and management is cannibalising time spent developing and improving apps, which drives scale and retention. Plus, transparency across these platforms is a huge challenge. AOL’s self-serve mobile programmatic platform makes monetisation and its management easier than ever, with one complete, open solution to access hundreds of premium demand sources.
- Consumer Experience: App developers want to work with partners who help them build their brands and strengthen the consumer experience. ONE by AOL: Mobile enables a safe and compelling advertising experience for consumers that builds trust and authenticity for the app developer’s brand.
“The plethora of monetisation platforms means that many app developers have had to integrate over 15 different monetisation platforms and SDKs into their apps – a highly time consuming and resource-intensive process,” added Williams.
“ONE by AOL: Mobile, with its new self-serve functionality, streamlines this process and makes it easier to work with partners. This means that publishers and developers will be able to monetise their offer in a more effective and timely manner in order to take their share of Australia’s AU$1.69 billion mobile advertising segment”.
Hospitality giant Accor is shining a light on the joy of cities through its newest campaign, ‘Go ALL Out’, which launches in Australia and New Zealand today. The gateway to the ‘Go ALL Out’ campaign is ALL – Accor Live Limitless, a lifestyle loyalty program that integrates rewards, services and experiences throughout the Accor portfolio […]
Global affiliate and partner marketing firm Silverbean has secured new contracts with 13 major Australian brands and is now working to double the size of its Asia-Pacific team. Silverbean launched in Australia in 2019 and has seen steady growth through its work with retailers. Now, with 15 new brands joining the Silverbean portfolio, the agency […]
Tourism PR and marketing agency GTI has announced the appointment of longtime media executive Jenny Pham as its new general manager of marketing and strategy. Pham (pictured above) will lead the agency’s marketing division with responsibility for strategy, media and consumer marketing, while GTI founder and managing director Sarah Anderson remains as the day-to-day lead […]
Clipboard, a free professional networking platform for the hospitality industry, has announced it will seek to raise its next round of funding via equity crowdfunding platform Birchal. This will power its vision to transform the way the fragmented hospitality industry connects, shares experiences, markets and recruits. With a growing member database of over 24,000 hospitality […]