The Association for Data-driven Marketing & Advertising (ADMA) announces the final list of speakers for this year’s ADMA Global Forum.
Taking place at the Hilton Sydney Hotel on 30 and 31 August, Global Forum is Australia’s annual most prestigious gathering of data-driven marketers, advertisers and creative minds and is the region’s most innovative, engaging and technology-driven event of its kind.
ADMA Global Forum has been specifically designed to ‘Supercharge Your Customer Experience’ by providing a stage to over 50 international and local visionaries, with some of the most unconventional and future-focused speakers in recent times sharing their inspirational stories.
Delegates will get first-hand insights and practical advice from some of the world’s most reputable brands on how they tackle the challenges of the digital revolution and thrive in the age of the customer.
“Each year ADMA Global Forum continues to attract the who’s who of some of the most successful brands and individuals known for pioneering and setting new examples with best in class business delivery models, social thinking, technology innovation, customer experience and marketing.
AADL CEO Stephen Porges said: “They are the brightest of minds and also extremely accessible to ensure attendees leave not only inspired but also equipped to drive change.
“You can often learn more about innovation from industries completely different to your own and we always aim to layer a global perspective on top of our exciting local talent.
“We’re extremely excited about this year’s program that provides depth in the area of Leadership, CX Transformation, CX Optimisation, Creativity & Innovation & Marketing Technology delivered in streams between keynotes.
“It was developed to ensure teams succeed in business and customer experience excellence within their own organisation by walking away feeling inspired and ready to translate insights into action.” Stephen added.
ADMA Global Forum 2018 keynotes include:
- Sophia, World’s First Humanoid Robot, Hanson Robotics
- Taavi Rõivas, Former Prime Minister, Estonia
- Victor Milligan, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Forrester
- Holly Ransom, Chief Executive Officer, Emergent
- Mark Frain, Chief Executive Officer, Multi Channel Network
- Kat Dunn, CEO Australia and Deputy Group CEO, Grameen Australia
- John Banfield, Chief Executive Officer, BPAY
- Emma Gray, Chief Data Officer, ANZ Bank
- Alexander Meyer, Chief Marketing Officer, The Iconic
- Marco Corsi, Director of Global Accounts Team APAC, Facebook
Additional speakers include
- Stuart Tucker, Chief Customer Officer, hipages
- Rachael Powell, Chief Customer and People Officer, Xero
- Sam McDonagh, Country Manager Australia and New Zealand, Airbnb
- Troy Barnes, Chief Customer Officer, Pizza Hut Asia Pacific
- Lisa Ronson, Chief Marketing Officer, Tourism Australia
- Andy Lark, Chief Marketing Officer, Foxtel
- Lara Thom, Chief Marketing Officer, Guzman y Gomez
- Cambell Holt, Chief Customer Officer, Mercer
- Marcus Marchant, Group Chief Digital & Innovation Officer, QBE Insurance
- Damian Madden, Global Head of Digital and Innovation, The Woolmark Company
- William Confalonieri, Chief Digital Officer, Deakin University
- Tim Hodgson, Chief Commercial and Marketing Officer, Invictus Games
- Jamie Skella, Chief Product Officer, Horizon State
- Belinda Tumbers, Managing Director, Kellogg Australia
- Arron Child, Head of Neuromarketing, Studio Etch
- Claire Austin, Content Marketing Evangelist ANZ, LinkedIn
- Andrew Cornell, Founding Managing Editor, BlueNotes
The full program is available here.
Further updates to the program will be reflected on the ADMA website.
Please login with linkedin to commentADMA Global Forum
Jacqueline Gonzales [featured image] is the Head of Global Marketing at Squarespace. In this piece, she shares her best pieces of advice for launching a campaign globally. It’s estimated that we see between 6,000 to 10,000 ads every single day. In today’s digital landscape we’re constantly bombarded by so many different brand messages from every […]
From the audio producer of The Teacher’s Pet comes The Elements, a new Acast Creator Network podcast hosted by Thredbo survivor Stuart Diver. The Elements is a podcast that journeys into the heart of surviving a natural disaster and will be hosted and distributed by the creator-first podcast company Acast as part of the Acast Creator […]