Entries for B&T‘s Women Leading Tech Awards: Presented By Atlassian Close in less than three weeks and, with a host of new awards up for grabs — plus all the classics — this could be the perfect time for recognition.
Entries close on Tuesday 7 February at 11:59 AEDT, meaning that you have just 20 days to submit your entry — or a deserving colleague’s — for consideration.
You can submit entries on the dedicated Women Leading Tech website.
The winners will be announced at the ICC Ballroom in Darling Harbour, Sydney, with full black tie and cocktail dress pomp and circumstance, on Friday 24 March. Grab your tickets now!
Should 7 February be too soon, you can submit a large entry up to 14 February 11:59 AEDT.
Here are the awards up for grabs:
- Advocacy – sponsored by Four Seven Seven
- New – AdTech
- New – Business Support
- New – CFO
- New – Champion of Change
- New – Cyber Security
- Data Science – sponsored by Quantium
- Education/Research – sponsored by Monash University
- Executive Leader – sponsored by PubMatic
- New – Fintech
- New – Glass Ceiling
- New – Innovator
- New – MarTech
- Mentor – sponsored by Atlassian
- New – Non-Executive Director
- New – People And Culture
- Product – sponsored by Rokt
- New – Public Relations
- Regional Technologist
- New – Rising Star
- Sales – sponsored by VMWare
- New – Social Impact Advocate
- New – Sustainability Crusader
- People’s Choice
- Lifetime Achievement
- Woman Of The Year – sponsored by Atlassian
The judging period will take place between 16 and 28 February, nominees will be shortlisted on 3 March, and early bird tickets close on 10 March.