There’s a good few hundred votes helping along the frontrunner for Women in Media’s People’s Choice list, and it doesn’t look to be slowing – so could the race to win be all over already? We say no way! It’s not over until the fat person sings. And B&T’s editor hasn’t uttered a tune yet!
Sydney Festival’s Tina Walsberger must be either A) a very popular colleague indeed, B) an expert at hacking into sites and upping her votes or C) excellent at blackmail.
For those with similar skills, you can still vote here until August 5.
Either way, she’s shot ahead of the pack consistently now with over 1000 votes! The list itself has racked up close to 10,000 votes now too, and there’s still time to register yours (or flash it out in a spammy email to everyone on your Facebook friends list).
The list also has a swag of new contenders entering the top 10, with Nine Entertainment, listed in the Employer category, streaking ahead of Maxus Communications in the employer stream.
But enough drivel, we know you just want to see who’s in the top 10 now! As of 4pm yesterday afternoon, because we didn’t feel like writing this story this morning, here’s your very popular Women in Media People’s Choice top 10:
- Tina Walsberger – Sydney Festival – Marketing category
- Venessa Hunt – GroupM – Technology category
- Nine Entertainment – Employer category
- Shivani Maharaj – Maxus Communications – Media category
- Anne Gruber – Nine Entertainment Company – Rising Star category
- Natalie Kean – Carat Australia – Media Agency category
- Zoe May – Maxus Communications (Sydney) – Strategy category
- Katy Websdell – Maxus Communications – Mentor category
- Maxus Communications – Employer category
- Susannah George – The Urban List Group – Digital category
Women in Media will be held on August 19 at Royal Randwick Racecourse, with tickets still available (but not for long!) to both the inaugural daytime forum and the awards. Enter your votes for People’s Choice here!
Coca-Cola Australia has rolled out its new campaign ‘Turn Up Your Break’. The campaign will be led by a TVC that encourages people to truly pause with a Coke on their break so they can walk away feeling refreshed and uplifted. The TVC features two busy chefs stepping outside for a break, the bustling kitchen […]
Nova 919’s Ben & Liam breakfast show announced that they’ll be throwing their support behind and raising awareness for a cause very close to their hearts, mental health. On Monday 21 June Ben Harvey and Liam Stapleton will be locked in a purpose-built glass structure, in the middle of Rundle Mall, for an entire week […]