Shot on Sydney’s rugged southern coast, Target’s new season activewear celebrates the energy we feel when we get out of the gym and into the elements.
The raw power of the sun, wind, and waves are not only reflected in the designs, but also the quality of the new range.
Target general manager, marketing, Kenton Elliot said: “At Target, we’re proud to have released an amazing new collection of Activewear, designed to stand up to Australian conditions.”
Watch the TVC below:
Scored by Kevin Morby’s hauntingly beautiful track, Harlem River, the campaign will run in multiple media channels including TV, gym screens, OOH, and social media.
AJF Partnership executive creative director, Josh Stephens said: “We hope the Natural Forces campaign inspires people – not only to enjoy working out but to enjoy being in the outdoors too.”
The campaign was created by AJF Partnership, a GrowthOps Business, and directed by Sophia Banks at Finch, with media planning and buying by OMD.
Target’s Natural Forces Activewear campaign launched yesterday, Sunday 4 August.
Client: Target Australia
- General Manager, Marketing: Kenton Elliot
- Head of Brand Communication and Customer Experience: Nicole Gillard
- Head of Creative and Brand Design: Nunzio Miano
- Brand Marketing Manager: Laurelle Esse
- Campaign Manager: Lauren Conte
Agency: AJF Partnership, a GrowthOps Business
- Executive Creative Director: Josh Stephens
- Head of Strategy: Jacqueline Witts
- Group Account Director: Emily Pockley
- Creative Director: Georgia Arnott
- Senior Copywriter: Melanie Stevens
- Senior Account Director: Tess Porter
- Senior TV Producer: Liesel Haug
- Art Director: Jess van de Vlierd
- Account Manager: Lucy Bell
- Strategic Planner: Hayley Read
- Director: Sophia Banks
- Producer: Kate Menzies
Media planning and buying: OMD