Miami Ad School has recruited five creatives from high-end agencies to teach at the school’s crash course in content creation.
The creatives and what they’ll be teaching are:
- Will Edwards, associate creative director at JWT will teach the class Scriptwriting.
- Chris Little, digital CD at M&C Saatchi will teach It’s a Mobile World.
- David Roberts, senior copywriter at Whybin TBWA will teach Short & Sweet.
- James Theophane, group creative director at Saatchi & Saatchi will teach Product Creation.
- Brendan Willenberg, deputy creative director at Clemenger BBDO will teach Pop Culture Engineering.
The 10-week Crash Course in Content Creation is an introduction to the school’s Copywriting Portfolio course.
Of his involvement, Little said: “It feels like the development of mobile devices has accelerated to a point where every 6-12 months there’s a new piece of tech on the market that forces the ad world to reconsider their approach.
“In 2015 people can be constantly online, connected to their network 24/7 and with a raft of content at their fingertips. On the flip side savvy brands can learn more about Australians than ever before. So I’m super excited to share my experience with the Miami Ad School students in Sydney and probably get some tips from the new generation of truly mobile creatives.”
Theophane added: “As the media landscape has morphed, so has the role of the ad agency. Today’s leading shops not only promote products, they come up with product ideas and then develop them. The Miami Ad School Product Creation class is a primer on the process and an absolute must for any aspiring creative.”