Tyler Brule has been announced as a keynote speaker at B&T’s DAZE Conference 2016, as part of a global expert speaker line-up for mastering the scale, scope, and complexities of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
The reluctance of Australian companies to think long-term about investing in their digital capabilities and adopting an entrepreneurial mindset is set to have dire consequences for the nation’s economy.
Australia lags behind its international counterparts, with local firms putting themselves at risk of being disrupted by global enterprises that are more technologically advanced and digitally enabled.
A greater understanding of the investment required for Australian businesses to digitally transform at scale is much overdue for the nation to successfully meet its global ambitions.
Hear the latest insights at DAZE, 19-20 September at the Art Gallery of NSW, on how to transform your Brand, Business Model, Customer Relationships, Internal Processes and Value Propositions.
DAZE unlocks the world’s best ideas and strategies on how to employ Innovative Thinking, Strategic Design, Creativity, Digital Technologies, and Entrepreneurial Bravado, to radically transform and improve enterprise performance and reach.
This year’s speaker line-up includes:
- Caroline Casey — digital director, product & audience, Yahoo 7
- Tyler Brule, founder Wallpaper* Magazine, founder, Monocle, UK
- Vijay Solanki, CEO, IAB, former chief digital officer, SCA and global digital innovation director, Phillips
- Danny Bass, CEO, IPG Mediabrands
- Libby Minogue, executive general manager of marketing, media and property related services, REA Group
- Pascal Nizri, COO, HSBC, CEO & founder, Chekk
- Kristine Dery, research scientist, MIT Center for Information Systems Research, Boston
- Dr Martin Bliemel, senior lecturer in innovation and entrepreneurship, UNSW
- Tony Golsby-Smith, CEO & founder, 2nd Road Consultants
- Peter Williams, chief edge officer, Centre for the Edge, Deloitte
- Fi Bendall, CEO, Bendall Group
- Rui Rodrigues, managing partner, Tank Stream Ventures
- Jason Hosking, founding director & CEO at The Hivery and Red Garage (Coca-cola ventures)
- Kelly Ferguson, CIO, Origin Energy Australia
- Chris Naylor, senior strategic designer, Boston Consulting Group Digital Ventures
- Hugo Drayton, CEO, InSkin Media, UK
- Chris Panzetta, creative director, S1T2
- Katherine Griffiths, client service director, Buzzfeed
- Pascal Bourgeat, director, behavioural & cognitive science consulting, Ipsos
- Billy Sind, co-founder, SJR, Los Angeles, Partner Colloquial, TV writer West Wing, Roswell, Tru Calling
- Felicity Grey, MD, Nuffnang
- Craig Davis, CMO, Sendle
- Aaron Lepoidevin, partner, PwC
- Jodie Sangster, CEO, ADMA
- Inflection Points: What you need to know now about applying tomorrow’s technology and trends to solve business problems and inspire creativity.
- The Economics And Strategy Of Disruption: Principles and practices that lead to successful digital transformation.
- The Math, The Madness, and The Customer: Gain a holistic view of your customer to align company strategy to exceptional experiences. Learn about consumer behaviour and the metrics that matter to reinforce brand positioning, earn customer advocacy and drive top line growth.
- The Art of Transformation: How successful incumbent firms have Pivoted.
The sexiest singles in the nation (according to Channel Nine, at least) are back on airwaves with Love Island Australia on Monday, October 4, at 9.00pm after The Block on Channel 9 and 9Now. Aussie sweetheart Sophie Monk will return to host (and play Cupid) alongside new addition, comedian Stephen Mullan a narrator, in the world-renowned reality TV […]
Yotpo is officially expanding into Australia, off the back of significant market growth with massive Aussie names, a landmark investment from Shopify and a plan to help local Aussie e-comm explode. Yotpo’s ANZ userbase includes names like Zoe Foster Blake’s $180M Go-To Skin Care, e-commerce fashion queen Princess Polly, and billion-dollar streetwear brand Culture Kings, […]
Progress has today announced the availability of Progress Sitefinity DX 14.0. This agile, flexible and extensible platform allows organisations to create an ideal digital experience platform (DXP) tailored to their unique needs and objectives with new capabilities for low-code integration and chat-driven engagement, as well as enhanced headless content delivery. The digital world is transforming […]
Tangram has announced that they have signed a partnership with monday.com. the work operating system (Work OS) where organizations of any size can create the tools and processes, they need to manage every aspect of their work. Israeli-based monday.com and Australian-based Tangram form an irresistible team of experts offering unique solutions to agency problems. monday.com […]
Leading Australian market research data brand, RDA Research, provides actionable consumer intelligence to help businesses inform decision making and growth strategies. RDA Research wanted to make its unique consumer data available for addressable digital targeting and required a data onboarding partner to help activate their data in an online environment.
Storytelling agency Enthral has appointed Channel 7 reporter and sports presenter Sean Sowerby as its new senior PR and content manager in Melbourne. Sowerby (pictured) started his award-winning career at 3AW before spending more than 15 years in television. Enthral founder and manager director, Cameron Smith, spoke of the significance of Sowerby joining the agency. […]