Programmatic marketing platform Rocket Fuel claims it has set the standard in marketing transparency for its programmatic marketing platform customers.
The company’s Model Audience Placement Performance (MAPP) transparency program encompasses four key areas: model learnings, audience insights, placement of ads, and performance. This level of transparency provides marketers a clear view into Rocket Fuel’s Moment Scoring technology and the campaign performance it enables.
“Our MAPP offering is comprehensive and can provide our clients far deeper insight into the key success elements of their campaigns than that offered by any other programmatic marketing provider,” said JJ Eastwood, MD Australia and New Zealand, Rocket Fuel. “We are seeking to establish the standard by which all programmatic marketing providers must operate—and we think MAPP does exactly that.”
“Transparency, ad fraud, and ad viewability are three of the most hotly discussed topics in the industry right now,” said Seth Ulinski, senior analyst, Technology Business Research. “Stakeholders in the programmatic segment, both advertisers and publishers, should take action. We are pleased to see Rocket Fuel is being proactive; other stakeholders should take note. Initiatives such as Rocket Fuel’s are essential to growth of the programmatic market.”
Rocket Fuel customers now have access to the following benefits of MAPP, through new reporting features found in Rocket Fuel Insights, dependent on customer type and region:
Model Transparency: Customers will be able to see Moment Scoring work in real time via the forthcoming Model Learnings report that shows, on a daily basis, the number of attributes and features in the campaign model. These are identified by the Rocket Fuel artificial intelligence (AI) to improve campaign performance and, for example, the daily Cost Per Acquisition (CPA). As each campaign runs, users of the report can see how the AI learns the attributes that have an effect on the goal and, as an example, any corresponding drop in CPA.
Audience Transparency: Customers can see how individual target audience behaviours are performing against campaign goals across three important areas: who a campaign is reaching, confidence that ads are being delivered to real people, and consumer profiles across all the devices they use. Rocket Fuel offers two types of audience transparency reports:
- Audience Insights, which provides lift reporting across demographic, behavioural and contextual attributes that can help inform marketing decisions in media that cannot benefit from autonomous programmatic decisioning. Rocket Fuel also offers third-party demographic reporting in partnership with Nielsen and comScore.
- Cross Device, a new suite of reporting in Insights that shows the number of impressions, cross-device conversions, spend and more—across mobile, desktop and tablet in an interactive Venn diagram. The Conversion Matrix demonstrates the benefits of optimising campaigns using Rocket Fuel’s cross-device technology by revealing patterns surrounding the device types on which ads were served and device types where conversions take place.
Placement Transparency. Customers can see where a campaign delivered and what it costs, with a detailed site list and viewability insights.
- A Site List report offers visibility into where ads appeared in a programmatic campaign. Available to DSP clients globally.
- Financial reporting will give DSP customers full access to campaign costs, including media costs, third-party data costs, and Rocket Fuel technology fees.
- A new Viewability report will be available to clients who have stated viewability CPM goals.
- Traffic Scanner reporting provides a measure of impression quality, allowing marketers to know that a given campaign is reaching real people.
Performance Transparency. Customers can see in real time how a given campaign is performing against its goal, as well as detailed insights into conversion.
- Easy-to-read dashboards convey high-level delivery, pacing, and performance against core KPIs. A more detailed reporting view provides the opportunity to customise reports in millions of potential configurations.
Twitter has just experienced its fastest growth in revenue since 2014, with the social media platform benefiting from increased interest from advertisers. Revenue was up 74 per cent YoY, according to the company’s Q2 results, reaching $US1.19 billion ($1.6 billion) from $US683.4 million ($925 million) 12 months ago. The strong results came in the same […]
Wild Turkey has announced the launch of its new global creative campaign and platform, ‘Trust Your Spirit’, featuring the brand’s creative director and spokesperson, Matthew McConaughey. The global campaign and platform ‘Trust Your Spirit’ is to encourage people to be bold, unapologetically themselves, and stay true to who they are. The global tagline and ethos […]
Telecommunications company Optus has announced it will launch the world’s first TikTok sign-language activated filter. Featuring Optus ambassador Ian Thorpe, Optus will unveil a branded effect that shows TikTok users how to say key phrases in Auslan sign language, including ‘How are you?’ and ‘It starts with Yes’, through the hashtag challenge #SignYes. Optus will […]
Podsights has revealed new insights into the effectiveness of advertising in podcasts, tracking global and Australian podcast advertising trends. This is the first Australian report to be published since ARN partnered with Podsights to set the standard for best-in-class podcast advertising measurement. The report includes additional analysis and follows a series of Measurement Masterclasses held for […]
NGEN’s 2021 charity cup has raised over $175,000 for UnLtd charity partner Gotcha4Life. Gotcha4Life is a not-for-profit foundation raising awareness and funding to provide educational workshops and innovative programs that build mental fitness in individuals and communities. While Sydney and Brisbane completed the Charity Cup in June, before Covid restrictions hit, the final leg in […]
Australian tech incubator Cicada Innovations and Biennale of Sydney are launching the ‘New & Sustainable Materials Challenge,’ in an effort to create a more sustainable future. The works of chosen material-makers will be showcased to millions of Biennale audiences, exhibition partners, and exhibition makers globally. The Challenge is open to any Australian and UK startups, […]