Programmatic marketing platform Rocket Fuel claims it has set the standard in marketing transparency for its programmatic marketing platform customers.
The company’s Model Audience Placement Performance (MAPP) transparency program encompasses four key areas: model learnings, audience insights, placement of ads, and performance. This level of transparency provides marketers a clear view into Rocket Fuel’s Moment Scoring technology and the campaign performance it enables.
“Our MAPP offering is comprehensive and can provide our clients far deeper insight into the key success elements of their campaigns than that offered by any other programmatic marketing provider,” said JJ Eastwood, MD Australia and New Zealand, Rocket Fuel. “We are seeking to establish the standard by which all programmatic marketing providers must operate—and we think MAPP does exactly that.”
“Transparency, ad fraud, and ad viewability are three of the most hotly discussed topics in the industry right now,” said Seth Ulinski, senior analyst, Technology Business Research. “Stakeholders in the programmatic segment, both advertisers and publishers, should take action. We are pleased to see Rocket Fuel is being proactive; other stakeholders should take note. Initiatives such as Rocket Fuel’s are essential to growth of the programmatic market.”
Rocket Fuel customers now have access to the following benefits of MAPP, through new reporting features found in Rocket Fuel Insights, dependent on customer type and region:
Model Transparency: Customers will be able to see Moment Scoring work in real time via the forthcoming Model Learnings report that shows, on a daily basis, the number of attributes and features in the campaign model. These are identified by the Rocket Fuel artificial intelligence (AI) to improve campaign performance and, for example, the daily Cost Per Acquisition (CPA). As each campaign runs, users of the report can see how the AI learns the attributes that have an effect on the goal and, as an example, any corresponding drop in CPA.
Audience Transparency: Customers can see how individual target audience behaviours are performing against campaign goals across three important areas: who a campaign is reaching, confidence that ads are being delivered to real people, and consumer profiles across all the devices they use. Rocket Fuel offers two types of audience transparency reports:
- Audience Insights, which provides lift reporting across demographic, behavioural and contextual attributes that can help inform marketing decisions in media that cannot benefit from autonomous programmatic decisioning. Rocket Fuel also offers third-party demographic reporting in partnership with Nielsen and comScore.
- Cross Device, a new suite of reporting in Insights that shows the number of impressions, cross-device conversions, spend and more—across mobile, desktop and tablet in an interactive Venn diagram. The Conversion Matrix demonstrates the benefits of optimising campaigns using Rocket Fuel’s cross-device technology by revealing patterns surrounding the device types on which ads were served and device types where conversions take place.
Placement Transparency. Customers can see where a campaign delivered and what it costs, with a detailed site list and viewability insights.
- A Site List report offers visibility into where ads appeared in a programmatic campaign. Available to DSP clients globally.
- Financial reporting will give DSP customers full access to campaign costs, including media costs, third-party data costs, and Rocket Fuel technology fees.
- A new Viewability report will be available to clients who have stated viewability CPM goals.
- Traffic Scanner reporting provides a measure of impression quality, allowing marketers to know that a given campaign is reaching real people.
Performance Transparency. Customers can see in real time how a given campaign is performing against its goal, as well as detailed insights into conversion.
- Easy-to-read dashboards convey high-level delivery, pacing, and performance against core KPIs. A more detailed reporting view provides the opportunity to customise reports in millions of potential configurations.
Vollebak has landed in the Martian deserts of Western Australia, bringing the future of fashion to the most unlikely first physical store on Earth. Situated in the middle of the Great Victoria Desert, the Tjukayirla Roadhouse is a three-day drive or a private plane ride from Perth, yet the alien landscape reflects a clothing innovator […]
Following the announcement of its title sponsorship of Australian Fashion Week 2021, Afterpay has today launched a week long TikTok campaign, giving its users a spotlight to show off their unique personal style. Afterpay has engaged popular Australian TikTok creators, Sarah Magusara, Seb Laz, Ramon Israel, Caitlin Cummins, Shay & Nate, Georgia & Zac, and Kika Lateef to lead the #AfterpayRunway hashtag challenge, […]
Zenith Australia has promoted Joshua Lee to the new role of National Head of Digital & Data. Effective immediately, Lee has been elevated from his current position as Head of Digital in Melbourne. On his appointment, CEO Nickie Scriven said: “Josh has been charged with leading the ongoing product development of our specialist digital and […]
QMS is proud to showcase this year’s winners of the 2020 B&T Women in Media Awards, by celebrating these talented and inspiring women together with the broader community across our premium digital billboard network. Some of the fabulous women recognised at yesterday’s award ceremony included Kath Blackman from Versa Agency, winning the awards for both […]
Are Media and B&T couldn’t be more thrilled to congratulate the winners of this year’s Women in Media Awards. It was the virtual celebration to end all virtual celebrations as hundreds of media professionals tuned in to watch 17 incredible industry leaders recognised for their phenomenal achievements in media over the last 12 months. It’s […]
Independent programmatic platform Viztrade has launched a self-serve solution for publishers to generate digital advertising revenue directly from their own websites. Viztrade Connect is to be launched through the Viztrade platform and enables advertisers to purchase advertising from publisher websites with no friction and full visibility into the cost of the media. The solution is […]
BIG Outdoor has announced the launch of programmatic capabilities powered by Vistar Media. BIG Outdoor is leveraging Vistar’s supply-side platform (SSP) to make their inventory available for purchase programmatically via open exchange or private marketplace deals. “Our mission is to stay at the forefront of improving the value proposition of digital billboard advertising,” said Richard […]
The NSW Government and the Department of Education have today launched a major campaign titled ‘Maths Trains Brains’ which is aimed at changing the perception of maths and encouraging more engagement towards the subject for students from pre-kindy to Year 10. The campaign was developed by creative and digital agency Bastion Banjo with production by […]