The second radio ratings for 2023 has arrived with the Nine-owned 2GB winning its war against Kyle’s KIIS.
Highlights of today’s number’s (that you can see in full below) included:
- 2GB (11.8 per cent, up 0.8 percentage points) has pipped KIIS FM (11.5 per cent, down 0.4 percentage points)
- On the breakfast slot, the Kyle & Jackie O Show slipped to 15.1 from 15.9 in Survey 1, while 2GB’s Ben Fordham rose to 14.7 from 14.0
- Southern Cross Austereo’s (SCA) sister stations Triple M and 2Day FM were the biggest movers in the latest GfK radio ratings, as both respectively claimed a 1.1 percentage point jump in overall share. Triple M claimed a 6.1 per cent share in people 10+, while 2Day FM secured 5.8 per cent.
- 3AW top with the country’s highest breakfast share, while Gold second in Melbourne
- B105 back on top in the Brisbane market
- Triple M grabs top spot in Adelaide
- Nova consolidates its lead in Perth
This survey period ran from 5 to 25 February and 26 February to 1 April.
Please login with linkedin to commentRadio Ratings
Independent brand and digital agency, Archibald Williams (AW) has been appointed to lead the NBA account across the APAC region. The NBA is one of the most prestigious sporting leagues in the world and basketball is one of the fastest-growing sports in Australia. Effective immediately, AW said it was “excited” to work across all digital, […]
B&T's shining a light on industry folk prior to adland. Preference given to anyone purporting actual UFO abduction.
Leading digital outdoor company QMS has announced it is the first-ever inaugural partner for Most Contagious APAC, the landmark London event by creative and strategic intelligence company Contagious, which will be showcased in Australia on Tuesday, 12 December in Sydney and Wednesday, 13 December in Melbourne. Most Contagious is an event that delivers key advertising […]
Omnicom’s data and analytics division Annalect has partnered with Meta, giving it access to Advanced Analytics (AA) – one of Meta’s privacy-focused measurement solutions – to provide Omnicom’s clients with future-proof, next-level measurement. Omnicom is the first holding company to have access to AA. AA allows advertisers to combine their first-party data with Meta’s ads […]
WPP’s AKQA has launched Fixmas.gift, an environmentally conscious AI-powered DIY assistant, affectionately known as Fixie, for a one-stop solution for all things repair. Fixmas.gift hosts an array of guides and inspiration to empower people to prolong the lives of their belongings or purchase pre-owned items that need a little love and care. Fixie can: Help […]