Quantium Taps Former Foxtel Boss Peter Tonagh As First Independent Non-Executive Chairman

Quantium Taps Former Foxtel Boss Peter Tonagh As First Independent Non-Executive Chairman

Quantium has appointed former Foxtel CEO Peter Tonagh as its first independent non-executive chair.

Quantium non-executive director and former chairman Tony Davis made the announcement.

“I’m absolutely delighted to welcome Peter Tonagh to the Quantium board as our first independent non-exec Chairman,” Davis said on LinkedIn.

“PT brings intellect, empathy and outstanding experience and will be a huge asset to the board and wider Quantium business.”

Since departing from Foxtel in 2018, Tonagh has taken on board roles with Bus Stop Films and the Australian Film Television and Radio School.

In July last year, he joined Village Roadshow as a non-executive director as part of a leadership shake-up which saw chairman Robert Kirby step down and his son Clark Kirby made CEO.

In 2018 he was appointed by the government to review the operations of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation and the SBS.

Tonagh served as Foxtel CEO between 2016 and 2018, departing the business shortly after the move to award News Corp a 65 per cent stake in the company, with Telstra taking the other 35 per cent.

Prior to this he spent time as both COO and CEO of News Corp Australia.

 




Please login with linkedin to comment

Peter Tonagh Quantium

Latest News

Image lead story Domain CMO Rebecca Darley: Tealium’s CDP Allowed Us To Personalise At Scale
  • Partner Content
  • Technology

Domain CMO Rebecca Darley: Tealium’s CDP Allowed Us To Personalise At Scale

Domain’s chief marketing officer (CMO), Rebecca Darley, said that without Tealium’s customer data platform (CDP), her business would not have been able to achieve the personalised marketing success that has made it one of the leaders in data-driven marketing in Australia. Speaking at an exclusive breakfast event hosted by B&T at Sydney’s swish harbourside restaurant, […]

Partner Content

by B&T Magazine

B&T Magazine
Man of Many Partners With NBC Universal For Red Carpet ‘Argylle’ Premiere
  • Campaigns

Man of Many Partners With NBC Universal For Red Carpet ‘Argylle’ Premiere

Man of Many in partnership with NBC Universal, stages an atmosphere of elegance for Sydney premiere of ‘Argylle’ film. Independent lifestyle publication digital publication, Man of Many, has shown its innovative approach to event management in the premiere of ‘Argylle’ at Hoyts Cinema in Sydney’s entertainment quatre. Over 400 guests were included in the films […]