Lithium Technologies today announced that the fifth annual Lithium Digital Customer Excellence Awards is now accepting submissions. Otherwise known as the Lithys, these awards recognise outstanding Lithium customers that are transforming their digital experience for business impact.
Last year’s awards saw two Australian companies take top honors with Telstra winning the digital strategy leader category and Fox Sports Australia taking out most creative promotion or launch.
“It was great to see two Australian companies win at the Lithy’s last year and shows the great work being done in the social. I’m looking forward to more of our Australian customers entering the awards this year and hopefully continue Australia’s winning streak,” said Imogen Riley, Lithium’s director of customer success.
Lithy award entries are being accepted now through April 3, 2015 and the winners will be announced at the much-anticipated LiNC ’15, taking place June 1-3 in San Francisco.
“We absolutely love this time of year! The Lithys are our opportunity to honor and celebrate our customers for their remarkable work,” said Katy Keim, chief marketing officer at Lithium. “We can’t wait to see this year’s entries because our customers step up their game year after year in order to achieve real, impactful results that are driving revenue and repeatable cost savings. The Lithys are about our customers’ time to shine.”
This year, there are six categories that Lithium customers can submit for:
- Total Community All Star: Recognises the company that has leveraged both Community and Lithium Social Web (LSW) to implement a stellar digital strategy, demonstrating a unified approach to both external social networks and their own digital properties.
- Marketing Champion: Recognises the company that is using marketing strategies to activate their Community, Influencers, and Super Fans to drive real business objectives around brand awareness, loyalty and revenue.
- Social ROI Titan: Recognises the company with the most impactful business metrics across Community and other social platforms.
- Excellence in Customer Satisfaction: Recognises the company that has showcased a significant increase in customer engagement, loyalty and lifetime value among customers.
- Support Savings MVP: Recognises the company that has best demonstrated significant cost efficiencies and support savings for their business.
- Most Creative Community Promotion or Launch (video submission): Recognises the company that has rolled out unique and creative approaches to promote a Community launch or other Community milestones.
- Regional Star – All submitted entries will be automatically nominated for the Regional Star award. We will have one winner for North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Please login with linkedin to commentlandor
B2B marketers could learn a thing or two from their B2C colleagues, argues WP Engine VP APAC sales Mark Randall in this guest post. It surprises me how many B2B organisations are not quite hitting the mark when it comes to reaching their audience. When talking directly to businesses, many brands are missing an opportunity […]
The majority of adverts uploaded to Facebook aren’t created for Facebook as its priority. This is causing huge inefficiencies and poor performance for brands, many of whom are facing up to shrinking budgets. Tom Phillips (main photo) managing director at Connecting Plots shares lessons from 12 campaigns they optimised for auto brands… It’s no secret […]
On Wednesday, 21 October 2020, the PR industry was bolstered by the launch of the Public Relations Institute of Australia’s (PRIA) first University Mentoring Program in New South Wales, adapting the traditional face-to-face program to a virtual format for the first time. In collaboration with the University of Technology Sydney (UTS), the PRIA NSW Young […]
JCDecaux has developed a dynamic digital campaign with live timetable data where commuters can access their money from MyPayNow while waiting for the bus. In an exclusive nationwide Out-Of-Home campaign, JCDecaux’s SMARTFRAME digital assets are broadcasting bus arrival times, letting commuters know how far away their next bus is – and just how easy it […]
Rokt has today announced an investment of US$80M. The capital will help accelerate research & development and support the expansion of its client base into new verticals and geographies as Rokt continues to make e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. The funding round was led by Rokt’s largest institutional shareholder TDM Growth Partners , and supported […]
PayPal Australia and Buy From The Bush have joined forces to launch a new online marketplace to showcase rural Australian small businesses in time for Christmas. The expanded partnership aims to build stronger connections between bush businesses and Australians in cities and suburbs across the country. The new Buy From The Bush Marketplace is an […]