Adobe has announced the winners of its Innovation Awards from the annual Adobe APAC Partner Executive Forum held in Indonesia.
The awards acknowledge and celebrate partner success, innovative work and dedication to customer success using Adobe technologies.
Here is the list of winners at this year’s awards:
- Most Innovative Data-Driven Marketing Implementation: 2DataFish
- Most Innovative Personalised Experience: 22feet Tribal Worldwide
- Public Sector Innovation Award – Australia and New Zealand: Accenture Interactive
- Most Innovative Programmatic Advertising: Accordant
- Most Innovative Multi-Solution: Deloitte Digital
- Public Sector Innovation Award – South-East Asia: NCS
- Most Innovative Cross-Channel Marketing Implementation: Verticurl
- Most Innovative Mobile Experience: VML
Adobe’s director of partners for the Asia-Pacific region, Damon Scarr, said the work put forth by the company’s APAC partner ecosystem has led to some of the most successful and ground-breaking campaigns in the past year.
“Congratulations to Adobe’s Innovation Awards winners on all the great success accomplished this year,” he said.
Global independent creative agency AnalogFolk has added more creative content firepower to its Sydney team with the appointment of award-winning Naomi Martin as senior copywriter and social lead. Martin’s focus will be further building the agency’s creative and strategic capabilities across editorial, branded content, influencers, creation and production. Formerly head of content at IPG Mediabrand’s […]
SkyBus’ latest ‘The Easy Way to Getaway’ campaign via newly awarded creative agency Hardhat aims to give a warm welcome to returning New Zealand travellers, letting them know the airport transfer service is ready and waiting. The win has seen Hardhat lead the charge on SkyBus’ strategy and creative across New Zealand, ensuring confidence in […]
Longtail UX, an Australian founded tech company with 70+ clients across the Americas, EMEA and JAPAC, has today announced a $2.25m supplementary equity raise in partnership with Woolworths Group’s venture capital arm, W23 and Steven Lew-owned group, Global Retail Brands (GRB). The investment builds on the $3m funding round led by Investec through its Investec […]