Adobe has announced the winners of its Innovation Awards from the annual Adobe APAC Partner Executive Forum held in Indonesia.
The awards acknowledge and celebrate partner success, innovative work and dedication to customer success using Adobe technologies.
Here is the list of winners at this year’s awards:
- Most Innovative Data-Driven Marketing Implementation: 2DataFish
- Most Innovative Personalised Experience: 22feet Tribal Worldwide
- Public Sector Innovation Award – Australia and New Zealand: Accenture Interactive
- Most Innovative Programmatic Advertising: Accordant
- Most Innovative Multi-Solution: Deloitte Digital
- Public Sector Innovation Award – South-East Asia: NCS
- Most Innovative Cross-Channel Marketing Implementation: Verticurl
- Most Innovative Mobile Experience: VML
Adobe’s director of partners for the Asia-Pacific region, Damon Scarr, said the work put forth by the company’s APAC partner ecosystem has led to some of the most successful and ground-breaking campaigns in the past year.