The AANA has added marketing capabilities in our member proposition and has launched its Brand Masters Program in 2020, a purpose-built initiative designed to equip and enable tomorrow’s marketing leaders with best-practice marketing skills to help drive business growth.
Central to the design of the Brand Masters Program is the belief that sustainable and profitable growth requires organisations to invest continuously. It’s the key to inspiring and fuelling the capabilities and performance of your people.
For further information, contact: Gaye Steel (main photo), capability director, at: email@example.com
For participants the Brand Masters Program allows you to:
- Champion the voice of the consumer across your business with passion and courage
- Advocate for clarity of purpose as a critical enabler of performance
- Prioritise and nurture the development of insight-driven ideas to unlock brand growth
- Show strong ownership and commitment to creating powerful brand tools and processes to unlock growth
- Lead for a consistently superior performance in communications development with both consumers and agency partners, never settling for “good enough”
- Optimise the levers of marketing value creation for superior returns
The Brand Masters Program covers five one-day capability modules with workshops in Sydney and Melbourne. These will not be ‘lecture-style learning’ as we will focus delivery on an inspiring and interactive workshop approach. The content will include core principles, practical examples, live case study work, real brand challenges and thought leadership presentations from subject matter experts.
The primary target is marketers with three to five years’ experience who are keen to strengthen skills and explore new ways of thinking for immediate use. However, content will be flexible enough to meet the needs of groups with different experience levels, particularly in the organisation-specific bespoke in-house immersions.
The AANA Brand Masters Program serves its membership and creates value by enabling powerful marketing learning experiences. Ultimately the purpose of the AANA Brand Masters Program is to deliver business growth for our members through stronger brands and up-skilled people.