PR, social and experiential agency, Red Agency Australia has been shortlisted in seven categories at the 2015 PR Week Asia Awards; the region’s biggest PR showcase.
Red Agency has been named PR Agency of the Year for the past two consecutive years and took out the Grand Prix in 2014.
Shortlisted for a range of clients, Red Agency has projects across consumer, business and government sectors up for awards. Securing its first PRWeek nomination is Red Agency’s experiential division, Red Guerrilla, shortlisted for Brand Development Campaign of the Year for ‘The Bar that Jack Built’ for Jack Daniel’s.
The shortlisted campaigns by category were:
- Australia / New Zealand PR Consultancy of the Year
- APAC PR Agency Head of the Year – James Wright
- Brand Development Campaign of the Year (Product) – The Bar that Jack Built: Red Guerilla with Arnold Furnace for Brown Forman. A campaign that crowd-sourced a public bar.
- Business to Business Campaign of the Year – Mobile Futures Australia: Red Agency for Mondelēz International. An industry-leading program that partnered managers with some of Australia’s leading technology start-ups.
- Public Affairs Campaign of the Year – United Nations Foundation: Changing the Climate Change Conversation. Red Agency led the APAC communications for the UN Foundation to promote the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Reports that are endorsed by 196 governments.
- Financial Communications Campaign of the Year – Capgemini Financial Services to the Forefront: An integrated media relations campaign, leveraging tradition and social channels to highlight Capgemini’s expertise within Financial Services across payments, insurance and wealth.
- Best Use of Broadcast / Video – Jack Daniels Holiday Holograms: A ground-breaking campaign that connected consumers to their families at Christmas-time via hologram in partnership with sister agency Arnold Furnace.
Group COO of Havas Worldwide and managing director of Red Agency James Wright said: “These past few years have been very special and I’m incredibly proud of our Red Agency team; they work hard day in day out to make our vision of creating the most inspirational campaigns a reality for our clients. We have created an agency that is pushing the boundaries of contemporary PR programs and to be recognised by the industry is just the icing on the cake, regardless of whether we get to bring home the gold again this year.”
Sustainable soap brand Single Use Ain’t Sexy has been greeted with a huge influx of support after raising over half a million dollars in funding via a crowdfunding campaign. The brand has launched itself into the ‘green economy’ by calling on the Australian public to financially back them and their mission to get Aussies to […]
Queer Artist Ryan James Caruthers has publically slammed software company Unfold after it asked to use the artist’s work for free as part of its Pride Month social media campaign. Caruthers took to Instagram to show screenshots of the conversation he had with Unfold after it asked the artist to share 12 of his images […]
After relaunching in September last year, TWOOBS has become a ‘kinda’ shoe brand by also focusing on making the world a ‘kinder’ place and creating more consumer-conscious shopping. The vegan shoe brand founded by sisters Jess and Stef Dadon changed its marketing approach last year and stopped using social media to push sales the old-fashioned […]
Highly experienced tourism marketer Kelly Ryan has been appointed to lead the marketing efforts at Visit Sunshine Coast (VSC). During the past 12 years, Ryan has supported Canberra’s tourism industry in senior marketing roles, including as director of strategy and insights as well as director of marketing at VisitCanberra. Most recently, Ryan has been working […]
GHO Sydney has developed a new educational platform for Family Planning NSW to help parents and carers of children with disabilities navigate the changes to their bodies, emotions and social interactions. The project, ‘Planet Puberty’, was made possible through funding from the federal government’s Department of Social Services, and was co-designed with people with disability […]
JCDecaux today announced conservation organisation, Bush Heritage Australia, as its major charity partner for 2021. The partnership is part of a series of ‘social impact’ initiatives the business is launching this year, under the banner of JCDecauxHEART. JCDecauxHEART focuses on three areas of social impact: health and mental health, environmental sustainability, and enriching urban communities. […]
Shameless Media’s Michelle Andrews and Zara McDonald’s latest podcast, The Books That Changed My Life, will launch exclusively on LiSTNR on Tuesday, 15 June. Throughout the series Michelle and Zara will talk with guests including Kevin Kwan, Laura Henshaw, Jock Zonfrillo, Susan Carland, Hamish Blake and Delta Goodrem about the books that have had a profound impact […]
In celebration of Pride Month, cult streetwear brand Champion has announced an Australia-and New Zealand-first Pride range, Champions of Pride, and ongoing partnership with the Queer Sporting Alliance. Championing a cause, celebrating community, and aiming to create real change, the capsule collection proudly heroes the Pride colours in a selection of signature Champion tees, iconic […]
Following the successful deployment of BankiFi’s technology platform at The Co-operative Bank in the UK, BankiFi has appointed Lloyd Parata to lead their expansion into the Australian Financial Services market. BankiFi’s technology platform ensures banks remain relevant by offering SMEs an innovative solution to operate their business, whilst avoiding common challenges like late payment. Parata, […]
Mars Wrigley 5 Gum has partnered with Twitch to launch Team CLUTCH, a team of Twitch streamers who will assemble on for three live squad streams tackling popular games like Fortnite while embodying the brand’s ethos of ‘life happens in 5’. This partnership builds on 5 Gum’s 2020 Twitch activation, and is set to create […]