Digiday HOT TOPIC: Remaking Retail is a single-day event focused on exploring the innovations set to revolutionise Australian Retail.
The emergence of eCommerce and growth of online shopping have had a profound impact on the world of retail. Increasing customer expectations and the arrival of Amazon on Australian shores has also cast some uncertainty on the industry, especially those with a physical presence.
So what’s the answer to the challenges faced by retail? Is Artificial Intelligence, Voice, VR or other new CX-enabling tech the answer? What secrets can we learn from Alibaba, Amazon and local brands making an impact on Australian retail?
Brought to you by ADMA, Digital + Technology Collective and Digiday, this one-day hot topic event is designed for digital teams, marketers, retailers and agencies to get ahead of Australian Retail’s transformation.
- Simon Hickson, ANZ Business Development, Alibaba
- Jeff Gibb, Sr. Business Development Manager, Amazon Alexa
- Jack Gillespie, Director, Emerging Technology, Deloitte Digital
- Dan Fischer, Senior Manager, Digital Experience & Services, Qantas
- John Batistich, Advisor, Zip.co, Non-Executive Director, Foodco
- Kath Blackham, Managing Director, Versa
- Matt Newell, Managing Director, The General Store
- Imogen Hewitt, Group Managing Director, Havas
- Marc Whitehead, Chief Collaboration, Tapestry
- Gavin Merriman, Head of Digital, Moët Hennessy
- Mark Baartse, CMO, ShowPo
For more information and to view the full program, visit the website.