While we often get caught up in the ‘now’ of social marketing, it’s critical to also consider the future, and where you should be paying attention to in the months to come.
And while virtual reality, augmented reality, hyper local social platforms are some of the answers most would revert to when thinking about the future of social, what’s equally important is how we’ll get there – and what, practically, the evolution to these next stages of social communication will mean for you and your organisation.
This two day agenda has been curated to ensure delegates leave feeling inspired to innovate and review their current social strategy. With social opportunity rising knowing where to place your focus next is paramount to staying relevant and engaging.
Delegates will be taken on a journey through current pioneering social success and the future landscape currently shaping the next 12 months of social innovation.
Join the social game changers to explore:
- The rise of augmented reality and the impact on social strategy
- Developing Instagram stories effectively for your business
- The continued importance of harnessing influencer marketing
- Gaining relevance with the Gen Zers – new platforms and the innovative strategies
- Personalizing brand messaging through AI, Customisable Chatbots and Voice Assistants
- Future social marketing global excellence – case studies from leading strategist
- The expansion of live streaming and the brand implications
- Re-thinking Twitter platform operations
- The impact of facebook spaces going mainstream on future strategy
- The future pathway for relevant personalised content
Global social speakers include: