B&T readers receive 10% off the registration fee, use discount code B&T10.
How to apply AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning for business growth and competitive advantage
Now in its third year, this is the most comprehensive event in Australia on how businesses can adopt Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning to reduce operating costs, drive growth, augment workforce productivity and secure a strategic competitive advantage.
Location: SMC Conference & Function Centre, Sydney
What makes this event unique?
- Uniquely positioned in the ANZ market as the leading forum on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning application in business
- The place to understand the leading practices and innovations – and how they can be applied to your own department, operations or business model
- Showcase of corporate implementation stories with a case-study-rich agenda – stories, lessons learnt to save time and accelerate your progress
- Network with the whole AI community in Australia, across sectors, in one place (starts-up, academic researchers, corporate practitioners and the big AI powerhouses)
- Hear from speakers beyond Australian shores – learn about what advances are taking place on the international level that will soon appear down under
See the whole agenda here
Leading industry experts for 2019 include:
- Emma Gray, Chief Data Officer, ANZ
- Gandhi Sivakumar, Executive Architect (Data & AI Expert Labs) Vice President for AI, IBM AoT, IBM Australia
- Peter Bonney, General Manager Technology, Engineering and Data, Coles
- Steve Cuda, General Manager Digital Media & Direct Communications, WooliesX
- David Black, Head of Data Science, Vicinity Centres
See the full speaker line up here.
The AI for Business Summit is the “must attend” event for enterprise executives and decision makers from industry and business leaders from across the entire artificial intelligence and machine learning ecosystem in Australasia.
To register click here or call us +61 (2) 9977 0565.