New experts from the likes of Google, Facebook, Pinterest and Prøhbtd join the rich line-up of the world’s biggest brands to decrypt key issues, emerging trends and new opportunities within the media, marketing and advertising industries at the event, happening 30 July to 2 August at Sydney’s Luna Park.
- Eric Edge, Head of Global Marketing Communications, Pinterest
- Karen Stocks, Director of Global Measurement Solutions, Google
- Kayla Itsines, Sweat Trainer & Co-creator, BBG Program and Guides
- Amna Karra-Hassan, Founder, Auburn Giants
Additionally, the week will be host of multiple networking and thought leadership events opened to those who want to live this first APAC edition to the fullest:
- The Opening Gala will take place on the evening of Monday June 30 at the Opera House, and will be hosted with News Corp Australia. Attendees with Platinum passes will be able to enjoy a high class evening with senior leaders from across the industry.
- A Leadership Breakfast series will take place every morning at the Harbourside Room at the Museum of Contemporary Art (MCA) in partnership with Google, the Outdoor Media Association and Initiative. Members with Platinum and Super passes will be able to enjoy additional thought leadership with quality speakers.
- A Culture + Commerce luncheon will be held at The Deck in Luna Park on Wednesday 1 August in partnership with ThinkTV. The lunch is open to Platinum delegates.
- Each evening from 5:30pm, AWAPAC Connects Networking Cocktails will kick off to give attendees another opportunity to network and debrief the day’s best sessions. Cocktails are organised in partnership with GUMGUM, InMobi and GroupM. All attendees will have access to the cocktails.
- Finally, the Wrap Party at The Big Top will take on a circus theme, and close the week with a musical guest to be revealed soon. The Wrap Party is organised in partnership with Shutterstock. Members with Platinum and Super passes will have access to the party.