Turn data into your business advantage.
Be inspired by global best-practice, learn from leading edge data practitioners and take away pragmatic steps you can action immediately to drive revenue and create greater efficiencies.
- 2-hour intensive daily sessions from 11.30am-1.30pm
- Live online for 4 days on August 17-20
- Leading global and local data experts
- Industry-leading data conference now in its 16th year
- If you can’t make the live sessions, this event is also available on demand
We’ll be discussing the following topics
- Managing a Black Swan Event using data. How have Australian organisations used data to survive (and even thrive) in the current environment?
- From Data to Strategy. Good strategy is driven by good information. How should we integrate data into our day to day operations to fuel short and long-term growth?
- Telling business stories with data visualization. The key to making data-driven decisions is being able to understand the insight, context and implication of the data analysis. Data story-telling using smart visualisation techniques makes it easier to absorb and act on the data.
- Preparing for an AI / Automation future. Where will data take us? Voice recognition, Artificial Intelligence and new technologies are driven by data. How we prepare for this today will determine how well we survive and grow in the future.
Find out more about the event, speakers and keynotes at www.adma.com.au/data-week