With Ministry of Sport Marketing only a week away, it’s now time to get your day organised with the B&T Events App. Download the app and check-in to the MSM Conference for your chance to win the Ultimate World Sports Trip for 2 worth $75,000!
As well as extensive information on speakers and sessions, the B&T Events App is a powerful tool to ensure that the connections you make on the day can continue beyond the conference:
- Easy sign-in and ability to share your contact details and network with attendees and speakers.
- Check in on the day for your chance to win the Ultimate World Sports Trip for 2 worth $75,000 – details below.
- Submit questions to speakers and share your thoughts on social channels.
- Network with attendees and speakers with the B&T Events.
Download the B&T Events app and check-in to the MSM Conference for your chance to win the Ultimate World Sports Trip for 2 worth $75,000!
- VIP at The Superbowl (Texas, USA, 5 February 17)
- Six Nations Rugby – Wales vs England (Wales, 11 February 2017)
- Real Madrid vs TBC (Spain, 18 February 2017)
- The IRB Rugby Sevens (Vegas, USA, 3-5 March 2017)
- VIP Melbourne F1 Grand Prix (exact date TBC, March 2017)
Terms of entry:
- Entrants must have downloaded the B&T Events app (available from the App Store and Google Play) and checked into any of the sessions at the Ministry of Sports Marketing Conference before 2pm on Tuesday 19th July 2016.
- From the pool of eligible entrants, one contestant is chosen at random and will be asked to choose 1 from 100 envelopes containing a prize.
- Any contestant selected may be asked to sign a waiver prior to selecting their envelope.
- Within the 100 envelopes, there is 1 envelope containing the Major Prize ($75,000 Sports trip) and ninety-nine envelopes containing the Minor prize ($1,000 Gift Card).
Still haven’t got your tickets?
As well as keynote presentations from global speakers from major sporting codes, there are an array of in-depth breakout sessions broken into the following streams:
- Brand & Content
Please login with linkedin to comment
Verizon Media’s talent program has come to an end for the third year, closing with a hybrid pitch-off event for Musicians Making A Difference (MMAD). The Verizon Media Academy class of 2021, made up of 44 emerging leaders from across Australia and New Zealand media, advertising and marketing industry, were given just one hour to […]
Social purpose organisation UnLtd’s Big Games competition has raised a combined $85,000 for children and young people at risk. Running over five weeks, the competition involved 32 teams from across the advertising, marketing and media industries battling it out virtually for a chance to qualify for the Rocket League final. The tournament culminated in a […]
Stan has announced that the Stan Original Film Transfusion commenced filming in Sydney earlier this week and will premiere on Stan in 2022. Transfusion is a taut, muscular thriller starring Sam Worthington (Avatar) as Ryan Logan, a former Special Forces operative, who is battling to cope with life after the loss of his wife and is thrust […]
According to a decade of data collected by iStock, Australian brands turned to imagery depicting outdated gender stereotypes during the pandemic. Tracking the keyword ‘women’, iStock by Getty Images found that in 2020, ANZ brands and businesses reverted to gender stereotypes. Images of mothers home-schooling were used at almost twice the rate of images of […]
Schwartz Media is congratulating Maddison Connaughton on her three years as editor of The Saturday Paper. Connaughton has decided to finish up her editorship this month. “It’s been an honour to edit the paper,” Connaughton said. “The Saturday Paper is one of the brightest voices in Australian media and I have been happy to see […]
Research from EdBbirdie using Spotify data has identified the most popular songs to study to. After analysing thousands of studying and homework playlists on Spotify, American singer Olivia Rodrigo’s ‘drivers license’ came out as top song to study to. It featured on 48 study playlists, while other top songs included ‘Ophelia’ by The Lumineers, ‘Falling’ […]
Dayna Stewart is the Business Director – Digital Marketing, Media & Creative Services at The Nudge Group. Here, she discusses the challenges that come with building a successful marketing team when working remotely. Before COVID-19 changed the way businesses work, most marketing teams spent their days together in a meeting room collaborating on the next […]
The line-up for the 2021 iHeartRadio Music Festival has been announced as the legendary event returns live in Las Vegas in September. This year, the epic two-day lineup for the iHeartRadio Music Festival main stage will feature performances by Billie Eilish, Cheap Trick, Coldplay, Dua Lipa, Florida Georgia Line, Journey, Khalid, Lil Baby, Maroon 5, Nelly, […]
Shop! ANZ is calling on shopper and retail marketing professionals from all retail related disciplines to participate in the first ANZ Shopper and Retail Marketing Industry Survey in four years. This important research provides a guide of where the retail marketing industry in Australia and New Zealand has come from and what is anticipated to […]