With Ministry of Sport Marketing only a week away, it’s now time to get your day organised with the B&T Events App. Download the app and check-in to the MSM Conference for your chance to win the Ultimate World Sports Trip for 2 worth $75,000!
As well as extensive information on speakers and sessions, the B&T Events App is a powerful tool to ensure that the connections you make on the day can continue beyond the conference:
- Easy sign-in and ability to share your contact details and network with attendees and speakers.
- Check in on the day for your chance to win the Ultimate World Sports Trip for 2 worth $75,000 – details below.
- Submit questions to speakers and share your thoughts on social channels.
- Network with attendees and speakers with the B&T Events.
Download the B&T Events app and check-in to the MSM Conference for your chance to win the Ultimate World Sports Trip for 2 worth $75,000!
- VIP at The Superbowl (Texas, USA, 5 February 17)
- Six Nations Rugby – Wales vs England (Wales, 11 February 2017)
- Real Madrid vs TBC (Spain, 18 February 2017)
- The IRB Rugby Sevens (Vegas, USA, 3-5 March 2017)
- VIP Melbourne F1 Grand Prix (exact date TBC, March 2017)
Terms of entry:
- Entrants must have downloaded the B&T Events app (available from the App Store and Google Play) and checked into any of the sessions at the Ministry of Sports Marketing Conference before 2pm on Tuesday 19th July 2016.
- From the pool of eligible entrants, one contestant is chosen at random and will be asked to choose 1 from 100 envelopes containing a prize.
- Any contestant selected may be asked to sign a waiver prior to selecting their envelope.
- Within the 100 envelopes, there is 1 envelope containing the Major Prize ($75,000 Sports trip) and ninety-nine envelopes containing the Minor prize ($1,000 Gift Card).
Still haven’t got your tickets?
As well as keynote presentations from global speakers from major sporting codes, there are an array of in-depth breakout sessions broken into the following streams:
- Brand & Content