We are in for exciting, albeit challenging, times ahead in the world of marketing! As we witness intensifying disruption, tightening competition, and evolving minds of consumers, marketers must strategically craft a sure fire marketing strategy that resonates with their audience and strengthens brand presence. Digital is no longer a buzzword, but instead a fundamental marketing constituent. Cultural change is necessary, and teams must innovate not only the brand’s value proposition, but also internal processes. A smart marketer would ultimately put the customer as the heart of the business, to scale the heights and maintain their place in the market.
The annual CMO Summit is the premium forum bringing elite buyers and sellers together. As an invitation-only event taking place behind closed doors, the summit offers chief marketing executives and agencies and consultants an intimate environment for a focused discussion of the key new drivers shaping the marketing agenda.
A result of ongoing dialogue with your peers, the summit agenda is aligned with the most relevant market developments. Key topics for last year’s event included:
• Dissecting the Data Dilemma – Taking on the data management challenge to accurately measure engagement and ensure relevancy and value in content
• Smarketing Rules – Leveraging sales and marketing best practices by linking objectives and guidelines to generate results and boost revenue
• Maximum Impact – Merging traditional and digital marketing channels to craft a potent integrated approach that crosses all consumer touch points and reflects greater transparency
• Winning the Technology Race – Harnessing the power of technology to create a streamlined marketing automation system and improve operational efficiency
• Kings of the Castle – Deriving valuable insights to evolve customer experience and produce sharp and agile content that resonates with audiences
• Recreate & Rejuvenate – Undergoing essential brand transformation to meet shifting consumer demand and achieve sovereignty in market share
• Bigger Bang for Your Buck – Keeping abreast of global trends and digital expansion by adopting measurable and cost-effective strategies that optimise marketing expenditure
• Building Effective Marketers – Fostering new skill sets and aptitudes to develop competency levels in teams and secure a competitive advantage