Working across video, digital and social, you will be responsible for managing the production of video briefs across our key accounts.
What’s the role?
We are on the lookout for a highly organised Video Production Manager to join the News Corp Commercial Content Production team. Working across video, digital and social, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing video delivery from pre-production to post-production for a key client.
They will have an innovative and creative approach to video paired with excellent project management skills to ensure all videos are managed and delivered on time and to budget, delivering results for our clients. This will also be achieved by building strong relationships with key internal stakeholders, as well as external agencies, clients and suppliers. They will be a part of the video production team, joining like-minded creatives to deliver best-in-class content.
Who are you?
- Strong track record in pre/post-production management
- Knowledge and experience in the technical processes underpinning photography and video production and post-production
- Knowledge of editing timelines and animated video schedules
- A creative mind that can identify visual ideas and recommend the best ways to bring them to life
- Ability to efficiently manage a fast-paced, high-volume workload to cover pitch costings, shoot production and animated post-production management
- Understanding of client briefs and management of creative resources to satisfy briefs
- Ability to coordinate a wide range of resources/stakeholders to achieve brief objectives
- Ability to develop production deadlines and schedules for large volume video work
What’s in it for you?
- Supportive and friendly environment.
- We encourage innovation, collaboration and creative thinking.
- Fun, fast-paced and excellent opportunities to work with a variety of well-known brands.
- On-site gym and wellbeing centre
- Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- Employee discount with multiple brands including Audi, Qantas, Apple, Samsung etc
- Work with some of Australia’s most recognised and prestigious brands
Who are we?
We are Australia’s number one and most influential media organisation with more than 150 prestige brands across news, sport and lifestyle. Each month more than 17 million Australians choose to consume news and information from our digital and print products – more than any other media group in Australia.
Apply now or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers.
Diversity strengthens our national teams and newsroom as we seek to tell stories that represent the communities of Australia. Our people make us unique, and so we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability or gender identity. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply!
- Job Type
- Base + Super
For further information
- Veronica Porras