Newly created role with a fast growing property technology business! Join a successful family run business and take the marketing function to the next level with this role!
Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
Hello there! Are you a marketing coordinator with a background in social media? Our client is a growing proptech business that is literally changing the face of property contracts and need a social media guru to help take the business to the next level. It’s a brand new role that would see you working closely with the owners of the business.
Based in North West Sydney, you’ll enjoy working in idyllic surrounds with a warm and friendly team that is like family. You’ll grow alongside the business and really, the sky is the limit with where you could take this role. You’ll need a passion for all things digital, with a strong focus on social media and paid advertising.
Big Wave Digital are proud to be working with this growing Proptech business – with over 30 years behind them, they are a small business with big success. We help businesses grow and scale through talent – finding best in class people across digital, tech, sales and blockchain and only partner with companies and leaders who provide great places to work!
Bring your positive, high performance mentality to this role and you will be rewarded with growth and opportunity, competitive salary and lots of opportunities with access to training and development. You’ll get to do cool things like:
- manage all social media accounts across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- develop and implement a content calendar, creating on brand and engaging content
- engage with customers through social channels and provide exceptional customer service
- manage owned channels through eDM’s, blog posts and newsletters
- lead PR activities
Ready to know more? Great – let’s look at what you’ll need to get in the door to say “Hi!”:
- experience across multiple social media channels, hands on with Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- excellent communication skills and the ability to write engaging content
- good knowledge of performance metrics, with understanding of Google Analytics
- strong design skills, with the ability to create strong social media assets
- extra points for background or knowledge of real estate, property or construction
Ready to apply? Great – please share your CV to Nicole Harlow – she’s our Head of Digital Recruitment and can’t wait to hear from you! Any questions? Please email email@example.com for more info.
- Job Type
- $70k - $80k + super
For further information
- Nicole Harlow