A fantastic warm Sales role for someone in the Ad world to further their experience with a leading global ad tech company!
Who we are:
If you want to be part of an amazing culture, that inspires passion, creativity, innovation, collaboration, and personal growth – then this is the place for you! Flashtalking by Mediaocean is the leading independent global ad server, delivering excellence for major agency holding groups and brands in the market such as P&G, Adobe, Jetstar, McDonald’s and Streamotion. Prior to Mediaocean’s recent 2021 acquisition of Flashtalking, we were already making waves globally as the industry’s first cookieless ad management and insights platform.
Through a combination of proprietary innovative technology, proven products and renowned service, Flashtalking enables advertisers to activate data, combine it with creativity and analyse how to get the best return on their online ad spend. The quality of solutions and service delivered globally is a testament to Mediaocean’s prioritisation of investment in employees – this is further highlighted with the honour of being named; #1 AD TECH COMPANY IN AD AGE BEST PLACES TO WORK 2021.
What’s in it for you?:
Come and be part of a family vibe business, where brilliant people and a sense of humour is the essence of our DNA. Personal growth and wellbeing lie at the heart of our people and our leadership style.
- Employee assistance program – flexible working options to choose from: Full-time office / hybrid (office/home split) / full remote working
- Summer Fridays (during daylight saving period)
- Stocked office pantry and regular office hours drinks
- Regular team bonding activities
- International mentorship program and international buddy program
- Thorough onboarding plan and training
- LinkedIn learning subscription
- Headspace Meditation App
What you will do:
We are seeking a Sales Executive who possesses a genuine passion for data driven marketing. The position is responsible for supporting the sales function in driving revenue through strategic solutions for clients using Flashtalking’s suite of ad management and creative capabilities.
The role will work with advertisers, agencies and ad tech partners to bring measurable value to clients through increased sales, more effective deployment of ad spend and improved operational efficiency. This individual is responsible for, but not limited to, cultivating leads for the sales pipeline, developing proposals to gain new business, ongoing service and relationship with clients and meeting quarterly and annual revenue goals in line with the regional sales plan. The ideal candidate is both brilliant and charismatic.
The Sales Executive can analyse problems and develop creative solutions to them. They have a relentlessly positive outlook and outstanding energy, and they combine that with the ability to really listen to and empathize with clients to build trust.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and cultivate leads for the sales pipeline, consistent with company strategy and priorities.
- Build relationships across your agency and advertiser client base identifying new business and growth opportunities
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to regional sales plan.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the range of Flashtalking products and services and be able to assemble those capabilities to create solutions that meet client challenges.
- Listen to, identify and understand prospects’ viewpoint and position our solutions to meet prospect needs and expectations.
- Support the JAPAC Sales Director developing responses to briefs and ongoing support across key business goals.
- Collaborating with Solutions & Sales Engineering on RFIs/RFPs
- Working with internal and external stakeholders across the JAPAC region to ensure successful delivery of sold solutions
- Provide ongoing internal reporting and analysis for accurate revenue forecasting by Management.
- Managing MSA, Insertion Order, Quotation and Billing process for relevant accounts
- Proactively educate the market to Flashtalking’s suite of solutions
- Be a respected and trusted advisor in market, and to your peers
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player who consistently strives to exceed client expectations and achieve business goals.
- Prior experience in online and digital sales or service with a solid understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- Demonstrable solution-based approach to selling
- Strategic marketing or digital solution experience in account management/client services
- Ability to understand and explain the general adtech landscape
- Experience confidently presenting and talking to products and proposals
- Possess outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- 2+ years industry experience required focusing building strategic relationships in a sales or account management function in the digital space. Ideally this experience includes working with tech platforms such as DSPs, Ad Servers, DMPs, Verification and DCO solutions.
- Job Type
- Competitive, with comms included
For further information
- Jacqueline Lava
- 03 9207 8425