Looking for an experienced Ops Manager / Producer to join our growing independent creative agency. Complete work flexibility. Monthly Socials. Birthdays off.
Join our team of passionate and purposeful people at 3rdspace.
We’re a mixed bunch from a vast array of backgrounds who work as a trusted partner with some of the most courageous and inspiring brands in both B2C and B2B environments.
What our clients love about 3rdspace is our highly strategic approach, energy, agility and our ability to solve tough challenges with a highly collaborative spirit.
Our team loves our purpose-led approach and the vast array of work.
- Complete work from home flexibility with 1 -2 a week in office
- Monthly social gatherings
- Birthdays off
- To review and own optimisation of the 3rdspace team operating rhythm to ensure the team is working efficiently by driving best in class ops (via workflow/ and other additional software if needed)
- Working closely with the SLT team to drive efficient process across all teams
- Gatekeeper of working systems including google drive and teams to ensure efficiencies and correct use
- Working with the Founder, Accounts and SLT team in delivering efficiency across finance process and monthly reporting across client accounts
- Working with the Founder and SLT on client entertainment and engagement
- Assist in recruitment and hiring process
- Deliver onboarding of new recruits ensuring they have time with key team members and are nurtured to deliver
- Review policies and tools to improve productivity and efficiency
- Lead company culture initiatives including organising team events and offsites
- New business nurturing along with the SLT team to drive new clients and opportunities
- Manage your agreed clients projects from inception to completion, to time and budget, driving the best creative outcome for all. In particular supporting event project management and production.
- Developing time plans, and estimates for projects which work for all stakeholders and managing them accordingly.
- Compiling and sending contact reports including key action steps and timelines.
- Work on the production of shoots/ events including crew and client communication.
- Collaborate with our 3rdspace team to bring their filmed content ideas to life.
- Build and nurture our valued talent network of DOP’s, Directors, photographers and crews.
- Manage your agreed productions from inception to completion, to time and budget driving the best creative outcome for all.
- Act as a brand custodian – developing and upholding creative guidelines, ensuring consistency in visual standards.
- Contribute to strong culture and knowledge sharing within the team.
- Report into the Head of Production, collaborating across projects.
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies and innovative work in design,
- Add to the growth and culture of 3rdspace team
- Job Type
- To be discussed pending experience.
For further information
- Jae Tame