An incredible opportunity to own and drive our CRM & marketing automation strategy for an innovative company experiencing exponential growth! Full time permanent opportunity within a fast-growing finance business. Flexible work/life balance with hybrid work from office & work from home. Port Melbourne location with free onsite parking.
Stratton Finance is a forward-thinking organisation that is focussed on executing our strategy of using a customer centric, digitally led experience to offer asset buying and finance for those that value service and quality solutions.
- We believe we can change the way people finance and buy cars, caravans, boats and commercial machinery.
- We always deliver marketing leading knowledge and service.
- We have an unmatched network of partners that we leverage to provide great outcomes for our customers.
- We always act with openness and integrity and have our customers’ best interests at heart.
The Marketing Manager – CRM & Martech is responsible for the performance of our CRM strategy, to develop and execute cross channel CRM strategy and the implementation and review of or customer journeys and marketing campaigns, using relevant marketing technology (Salesforce Marketing Cloud +Interaction Studio).
You will manage 1-to-1 communications, marketing automation and required technology and tracking performance against agreed KPI’s. You will be responsible for increasing lead generation and engagement through nurture, onboarding, retention and reactivation initiatives.
Here’s what some of the key responsibilities are:
- Assist in developing & maintaining a CRM Strategy, including defining & optimising lead nurture, onboarding, retention and engagement strategy to improve conversion.
- Work in partnership with marketing teas to champion CRM best practice.
- In conjunction with the Product Team developing & maintaining a marketing technological (SFMC + IS) roadmap & executional plan
- Build, manage and execute email marketing campaigns end to end in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- CRM Implementation & performance management
- Ongoing customer profiling & segmentation analysis
- Third party relationship management of MarTech provider (Salesforce) & commercial partners (Carsales.com.au, Drive.com.au) to enable CRM strategy.
- Ongoing support & engagement with the broader digital and marketing team
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is essential.
- Extensive marketing automation platform experience
- Experience with email marketing/marketing automation platforms.
- Experience defining data driven marketing strategies.
- Experience implementing reporting & performance monitoring frameworks for marketing automation.
- Experience with accurately interpreting briefs, thinking critically on the best way to achieve campaign outcomes, and building high quality campaigns with recommendations on best practice.
Aside from a competitive salary, we also offer the following benefits:
- Lively office culture with a supportive management team that want to see you succeed.
- Flexible work/life balance with hybrid work from office & work from home.
- Leave benefits such as an RDO on your birthday and up to 5 weeks’ annual leave.
- Port Melbourne location with free onsite parking.
- You must have full working rights in Australia
- Pre-employment background checks will be conducted
- As we like to recruit the Stratton way, no agencies please
- Job Type
- Full or Part-time
For further information
- Jacinta Glancy