Video giant YouTube has released the list of its most watched clips for 2018.
Winning the top spot was Kylie Jenner’s ‘To Our Daughter’ with 76.8 million views.
According to YouTube, the top 10 trending videos for 2018 amassed more than 673 million views in total, 40 million more than 2017’s top 10 list.
This equates to roughly 50 million hours of viewing for the top 10 videos.
Check out the top 10 here:
- To Our Daughter
- Real Life Trick Shots 2 | Dude Perfect
- we broke up
- Walmart yodeling kid
- Do You Hear “Yanny” or “Laurel”? (SOLVED with SCIENCE)
- Portugal v Spain – 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ – MATCH 3
- Build Swimming Pool Around Underground House
- Cobra Kai Ep 1 – “Ace Degenerate” – The Karate Kid Saga Continues
- Behan Bhai Ki School Life – Amit Bhadana
- People In Japanese Part 6 | Lam Chan Khang | Music Music 2018
In terms of music clips, these were the top 10 most watched for 2018:
- Te Bote Remix – Casper, Nio García, Darell, Nicky Jam, Bad Bunny, Ozuna | Video Oficial
- Nicky Jam x J. Balvin – X (EQUIS) | Video Oficial | Prod. Afro Bros & Jeon
- Maroon 5 – Girls Like You ft. Cardi B
- Daddy Yankee | Dura (Video Oficial)
- Ozuna x Romeo Santos – El Farsante (Remix) (Video Oficial)
- Becky G, Natti Natasha – Sin Pijama (Video Oficial)
- El Chombo – Dame Tu Cosita feat. Cutty Ranks (Official Video) [Ultra Music]
- Drake – God’s Plan
- Reik – Me Niego ft. Ozuna, Wisin (Video Oficial)
- Vaina Loca – Ozuna x Manuel Turizo (Video Oficial)
The Monkeys has been named Effective Agency of the Year at the 2020 Australian Effie Awards, scooping four Golds, two Silvers and one Bronze across three clients, Beam Suntory, NRMA Insurance and Telstra. One Gold was awarded to BMF for ALDI Australia for ‘ALDI Good Different’, which also went on to win the coveted Grand […]
Inner Health has revolutionised its famous blue bugs as part of a new brand platform launching this week. Developed by VMLY&R, the new platform ‘Listen to your Gut’ re-introduces the bugs in a whole new environment. VMLY&R Client Service Director Jo Millington said the new platform aimed to reposition Inner Health as an overall health […]
Insight-led communications consultancy, The Mint Partners has expanded its technology portfolio with the addition of luxury audio lifestyle brand Bang & Olufsen. Founded in 1925 in Struer, Denmark, Bang & Olufsen has pushed the boundaries of audio technology for almost a century. The company continues to be at the forefront of acoustic innovation with its […]
WA car and home insurer, RAC has launched a new campaign to show locals that they understand the priceless relationship members have with their belongings. Created by Wunderman Thompson Perth, the campaign titled ‘We See What You See’ uses computer generated imagery (CGI) to depict the unique relationship a family has with their insured items – […]
Paper Moose has created a campaign for the recently announced carbon-neutral telco brand, felix, due to go to market towards the end of the year. This is the first work from Paper Moose since winning a competitive pitch for the new TPG Telecom brand. The teaser campaign raises awareness of the nearly 1 million tonnes […]