Get ready to cuddle all the puppies! Uber and Purina have teamed up to bring UberPuppies across Australia today only.
This isn’t the first time the ride-sharing app has partnered with animal shelters across Australia; February last year Uber launched UberKittens which was adorable but also caused a bit of a stink with the online cat community.
The Uber press release says: “It will be anything but business as usual when these adorable canine-didates from animal shelters across Australia visit your office!”
HOW IT WORKS
- Open your Uber app between 12pm and 4pm.
- Request the “PUPPIES” option
- If puppies are available, you and your colleagues will enjoy 15 minutes of puppy love.
- It’s just a $40 snuggle fee and Uber and Purina will in turn support participating animal shelters. Plus, all lucky puppy recipients will get an Uber and Purina gift bag.
- Found the perfect canine-didate? All puppies will be up for adoption.