Get ready to cuddle all the puppies! Uber and Purina have teamed up to bring UberPuppies across Australia today only.
This isn’t the first time the ride-sharing app has partnered with animal shelters across Australia; February last year Uber launched UberKittens which was adorable but also caused a bit of a stink with the online cat community.
The Uber press release says: “It will be anything but business as usual when these adorable canine-didates from animal shelters across Australia visit your office!”
HOW IT WORKS
- Open your Uber app between 12pm and 4pm.
- Request the “PUPPIES” option
- If puppies are available, you and your colleagues will enjoy 15 minutes of puppy love.
- It’s just a $40 snuggle fee and Uber and Purina will in turn support participating animal shelters. Plus, all lucky puppy recipients will get an Uber and Purina gift bag.
- Found the perfect canine-didate? All puppies will be up for adoption.
- UberPUPPIES will be available on Thursday, 25th February from 12pm – 4pm (local time) for office deliveries in CBDs nationally.
- DEMAND FOR PUPPIES WILL BE HIGH & AVAILABILITY LIMITED.
Can’t get puppies? Don’t terrier self up. Keep trying as we’ll be working ourselves to the bone to deliver as many puppy snuggles as possible.
- NO CASH REQUIRED!
Snuggle fees will be charged to your Uber account. Remember, Uber will in turn support your local participating shelter. Shelter representatives will also be available to accept cash donations during puppy visits. Donations given to the shelters may be tax deductible. Please check with the shelter representative. If you require a tax receipt, ensure your details are noted.
- BE SURE TO PUPPY-PROOF!
All successful requesters will be subject to a series of screening questions for puppy safety. Make sure your boss and building is cool with the furry addition to your team and that no one is allergic. A dedicated enclosed puppy playroom is necessary. Check out Purina’s Pets At Work tips.
- FOUND THE PERFECT CANINE-DIDATE?
All UberPUPPIES are up for adoption! Just ask the local shelter representative for more information. When we launched #UberKITTENS last year, dozens of kittens found new homes.