The votes are nearing 11 thousand for the Women in Media People’s Choice Award, with Rebecca Wilson, CEO and publisher of Starts at 60 still in the lead.
However, Philippa Spork, author and mentor of Rules of Social Engagement is close behind with just 21 votes between the two.
Voting for the People’s Choice Award closes on MONDAY so there’s still time to make your vote count and completely change up the leaderboard!
Rally your friends, family and colleagues and get voting!
Tickets for the Women in Media Awards are on sale too. The Awards will be held August 13 at Doltone House in Sydney.
As of 9am this morning, the current top 20 learderboard for the People’s Choice is as follows:
- Rebecca Wilson, CEO and publisher, Starts at 60
- Philippa Spork, author and mentor, Rules of Social Engagement
- Hannah O’Donnell, managing director, Straight Up PR
- Sophie Price, chief strategy officer, UM
- Rebecca Tos, managing director, Columbus
- Susie Michaels, account director, Australian Radio Network
- Jennifer Bunting, product marketing, APAC, LinkedIn
- Lesley Edwards, managing partner, Ikon Communications
- Lara Brownlow, head of agencies Australia, LinkedIn
- Aleisha Haslemore, founder and managing director, Ultimate Edge
- Sarah Wyse, managing director, Videology
- Carolyn Bollaci, vice president of global accounts and head of ANZ, Sizmek
- Silvana Tagan, director of local sales, Southern Cross Austereo
- Natasha Carroll, account director, Red Agency
- Margie Reid, managing director, OMD Melbourne
- Esther Carlsen, general manager, Xaxis Australia
- Steph Harmon, founding and managing editor, Junkee Media
- Sarah Stringer, group innovation director, Carat
- Bec Brown, managing director, Bec Brown Communications
- Lindy Olsen, general manager and editor-in-chief, Fit Media
Getty Images and W Series have announced an exclusive deal which sees Getty Images serve as the Official Photographic Partner of the newly launched W Series Esports League. Brand-new for 2020, the W Series Esports League will see W Series drivers from around the world compete in the first official women only simulated racing league. […]
Rich Curtis has acquired FutureBrand’s Australian operations from Interpublic Group. The new ownership will enable the business to double-down on its commitment to the Australian market and invest locally, while still maintaining its global network via FutureBrand as an affiliate. Since opening its doors in 1999, FutureBrand has created and transformed iconic brands including Nespresso, […]
Big names share their biggest confidence challenges on Claiming Your Confidence, The Podcast, hosted by Channel Seven Newsreader and author Katrina Blowers. The new show launches July 13 on iTunes and Spotify with three episodes dropping on week one: featuring Sunrise Host Edwina Bartholemew, Comedian Merrick Watts and record-breaking Ultra Runner Jacqui Bell. Each week […]
Full service production house Sam I Am has announced the arrival of five new commercial directors including writer-director Aimée-Lee Xu Hsien Curran (pictured), designer-turned-director Sinéad McDevitt along with directors Anita Lee, Dominic Allen and Joris Noordenbos. Writer-director Aimée-Lee Xu Hsien Curran creates work defined by rich visuals across both comedy and drama. She has directed […]
DiDi Australia has partnered with lifestyle publisher Urban List for its Make It A Date campaign, encouraging Australians to reconnect and commit to meaningful time with one another as COVID-19 restrictions lift across cities. The collaboration sees Urban List provide curated in-app destinations and venue recommendations to inspire Aussies to ‘make it a date’ and […]
Strategic communications and marketing agency, Archetype, has been appointed by HTC, Tile and Upright Technologies to drive awareness and sales for each brand’s consumer technology products. The agency has put its strategic and holistic thinking first, evolving the approach to market for all three product offerings. The new additions to Archetype’s portfolio showcase the agency’s […]
Seven West Media has enhanced its audience intelligence offering for advertisers thanks to a new partnership with Australian mobile location intelligence platform LANDMARKS ID. LANDMARKS ID enables SWM to integrate its technology directly into the 7plus app to collect, analyse and provide rich audience profiles on 7plus app users. The new partnership improves SWM’s ability […]