The United Nations has called on the world’s creative teams to spread a powerful message about the coronavirus pandemic.
The submission is open for a further eight days.
In a statement, Talenthouse said: “The United Nations needs your help in translating critical public health messages, into work that will engage and inform people across different cultures, languages, communities and platforms. The shortlisted work will reach everyone, everywhere.
“We need your submissions from day 1. The UN will continually review the submissions, and shortlist the most suitable work to become visible on a microsite, and accessible to everyone – supporting media, brands, influencers etc – around the world, who can download and use the work across their platforms in support of this cause.”
Other things for interested agencies to consider:
• Use any creative medium to produce work that captures one of the coronavirus key messages below, in a clear, impactful and shareable way.
• Capture one of the UN key messages in your work:
- Personal Hygiene
- Physical Distancing
- Know the symptoms
- Kindness contagion
- Do more, donate
- Bring your own magic to these key messages – a creative twist, a cultural quirk, an interpretation which helps amplify them to audiences not yet reached
- Capture one of the above key messages per submission
- Only include messaging derived from UN-guidance and are true to the spirit of the public health needs
- You can submit work in any of these file formats:
- Illustration and graphic design (formatted for social) – AI or PSD
- Video (between 6 seconds and 3 minutes long) or GIF – MP4
- Audio (music, PSA, comedy) – Soundcloud
- Copy (news or magazine articles) – PDF
- Activity concept (ideas for activities to do when staying home e.g. home concerts, sing-along handwashing, contagious acts of kindness) – PDF
- Please submit the high resolution, layered artwork files to this brief
- In the ‘Description’ section of your submission, include your name and any social tags which the UN or any supporter should use were showing your work
- Include ‘Source: World Health Organization’ where applicable
- You can submit work in any of these languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, German, Hindi, Bengali, Malay, Thai, Japanese, Indonesian, Urdu, Swahili, Nigerian Pidgin, Yoruba, Turkish
- Please only submit work originally created by you
- Don’t use UN or WHO logos in your work
- Don’t deviate from the key messages provided above
- Don’t include language that is or could be interpreted as inflammatory, discriminatory or stigmatizing
- Don’t include images or photos of people who are, or look under 18 years old. Only include images or a photo of someone once you have their consent to use it for the purpose of this brief. Obtaining this consent is the sole responsibility of the participant
Leading Australian market research data brand, RDA Research, provides actionable consumer intelligence to help businesses inform decision making and growth strategies. RDA Research wanted to make its unique consumer data available for addressable digital targeting and required a data onboarding partner to help activate their data in an online environment.
Storytelling agency Enthral has appointed Channel 7 reporter and sports presenter Sean Sowerby as its new senior PR and content manager in Melbourne. Sowerby (pictured) started his award-winning career at 3AW before spending more than 15 years in television. Enthral founder and manager director, Cameron Smith, spoke of the significance of Sowerby joining the agency. […]
This week Nova’s Fitzy & Wippa are celebrating 10 years of their iconic radio show and plenty of famous faces have weighed in on the feat! For Fitzy & Wippa’s 10-year anniversary show they were joined by a bunch of special friends who shared their messages and favourite memories over the last decade. The guys […]
Ever since Google first announced it would be getting rid of third-party cookies on Chrome, digital advertising businesses have been actively sharing their plans for life after cookies. And now programmatic advertising company Blis might have come up with the most creative way to get the message across, in a new video which sees company […]
Integrated Melbourne agency Icon has taken top honours in the 2021 SABRE Awards, winning the coveted Australasian Consultancy of the Year for 2021 along with a host of category and craft awards. Icon led a large field of Australian agencies with a total of three major and seven minor awards, including gold in the cause-related […]
Former agency executives Tim O’Neill and Tim Fouhy have launched the auto technology startup Summon. Australia’s first full e-commerce service for prestige cars. O’Neill and Fouhy both founded Reactive, a digital agency, which was bought by Accenture in 2016. Following the deal, O’Neill and Fouhy ended up leading the company’s digital marketing arm, Accenture Interactive before […]