The ‘Just Wow’ platform aims to capture the awe-inspiring majesty of Uluru and was created by BMF after they won the Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia business in 2020.
This platform challenges the perception of Uluru as ‘just a rock’, instead highlighting the abundance of experiences on offer at the Uluru | Ayers Rock Resort.
The local Anangu community were involved in the creation and production of the platform, including a collaboration with the Anangu Iwiri choir, who composed a bespoke a capella arrangement heard in the platform films. The song is in Pitjantjatjara, and translates as “come and see our beautiful country.”
“Just Wow says everything about Uluru, the place and its people. We hope it inspires everyone to get Uluru off the bucket list and go experience the magic for themselves,” said David Roberts, Creative Director, BMF.
Ana Sofia Ayala, CMO Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia said, “our new brand platform is a beautiful evolution of our marketing approach; transforming to be incredibly bold, unique and ownable, as opposed to passive as we once were.”
“Engaging local Anangu throughout our journey was the key to making this truly stand out from the tourism advertising norms and enabled us to intertwine local food, local talent and local stories in the work.”
The platform will go live across print, OOH, TVC, Social, BVOD and owned channels.
- Creative Agency: BMF
- Chief Creative Officer: Alex Derwin
- Creative Director: David Roberts
- Senior Art Director: Leila Cranswick
- Chief Strategy Officer: Christina Aventi
- Group Head Strategy and Planning: Lucielle Vardy
- Chief Executive Officer: Stephen McArdle
- General Manager: Paul Coles
- Deputy Head of Account Management: Aisling Colley
- Senior Account Director: Hayley Basham
- Senior Account Manager: Annabelle Massera
- Head of TV: Jenny Lee-Archer
- Agency Producer: Mandy Payne
- Director: Tim Green @ The Glue Society
- Production Company: Revolver
- Executive Producer: Jasmin Hellier
- Producer: Cathy Rechichi
- Post Production: The Editors
- Editor: Laurence Van Camp
- Sound Production: Rumble
- Music: Anangu Iwiri Choir
- DOP: Tim Tregoning
- Art Buyer: Basir Salleh
- Photographer: Nick Bowers
- Production Company: The Kitchen Creative Management
- Producer: Emma Shaw and Zabrina Wong
- Retouchers: Alexander Reznick and Evie Hilliar
- Production Director: Karen Liddle
- Integrated Producer: Simone Plaza
- Digital Producer: Danielle Kartika
- Designers: Melinda Cole and Gabriel Mangulabnan
After ten years of board leadership of the young entrepreneurial collective Vibewire, Founder & Co-CEO of Disruptors Co. Gavin Heaton is passing the torch to fellow strategy and creative leader Jye Smith, Founder and Director of branding and design studio DOUBLESTAR CO, who will now take over as Board President.
Lexer, the Customer Data Platform for brands and retailers, today announced it has raised AU$33.5 million in Series B funding, bringing its total funding to AU$43 million. The round was led by Blackbird Ventures and King River Capital, with Series A investor January Capital also participating. Blackbird’s Rick Baker will join the Lexer board. The […]