Twitter has today announced a complete refresh of its products to try and make the experience even better for its millions of users across Australia and worldwide.
The changes have been made based on feedback directly from the Twitter community, and include:
- A new side navigation menu with profile, additional accounts, settings, and privacy all in one place, for less clutter and easier browsing.
- New typography to make the platform more consistent.
- Rounded profile photos to make it clearer to see what’s being said and who’s saying it.
- New and intuitive icons (like a speech bubble to replace the reply icon) to make it easier to engage with tweets.
- Links to articles and websites now open in Safari’s viewer in the Twitter app so you can easily access accounts on websites you’re already signed into (available on iOS only).
- Tweets now update instantly with reply, retweet, and like counts so you can see conversations as they’re happening – live (not available on twitter.com or Twitter Lite).
The visual revamp is the biggest one Twitter’s done in years, with all the updates to become available in the coming days.
Please login with linkedin to commentSocial Media
In a year where ‘business as usual’ is anything but, AFR BOSS reveals six of Australia’s most inspirational and outstanding young leaders who excelled during the pandemic. The six have been crowned the 2021 BOSS Young Executives in the prestigious awards program, now in its 18th year. Run in conjunction with global leadership consulting firm […]
HUMAN Security (formerly White Ops) today announced two new founding Human Collective members: Index Exchange and MediaMath. Together they participated in thought-provoking panel discussions during the recent IAB Tech Lab CTV & Video Advertising: Growing with Standards virtual event where they emphasized how important it is to work together in the fight against fraud on […]
SCA has announced the appointment of Cathrine McVeigh to head of audio production and operations. She will be part of the content leadership team. In the newly created role, McVeigh will oversee the creation of SCA’s new audio production and content operations hub and lead a combined team across the country to deliver a rapidly […]