Following the success of the inaugural global Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) Revolution conference that took place in September in Bucharest, it is coming to Australia on 22 February.
The one-day online event focusing on sustainable and measurable long-term ecommerce growth is the first of its kind in the southern hemisphere.
Organising companies Webprofits and Omniconvert said that the event offers a “unique opportunity” for APAC ecommerce professionals working to hear from experts from across the industry and learn how to build sustainable ecommerce growth through customer value optimisation
The event is completely free, though you will have to register first.
Paul Sprokkreeff, CEO of Webprofits said:
“There are huge shifts in the e-commerce landscape, the brands that are dominating this space are those focused on retention rather than acquisition, using Customer Lifetime Value optimisation to scale and future proof their businesses in this challenging economic climate.”
Headlining Guest Speakers include:
- Tim Doyle – Eucalyptus
- Shanelle Mullin – Shopify
- Hugh O’Donnell – Creative Converters
- Molly Roseman – Creative Converters
- Negar Mokhtarnia – Pet Circle
- Kate Cook – The Lumery
- James Guerin – Klaviyo
- Justin Rondeau – InvisiblePPC
- Iain Calvert – Ecommerce Consultant & Trainer
“Profit is what keeps your business growing, and there are many ways to increase your net margin,” said Valentin Radu, CEO of Omniconvert.
“But to make a difference, you have to understand that not all customers bring revenue equally. Instead of guessing why your quarterly reports have less attractive numbers each time you check them, you can use Customer Value Analysis to understand your customers and drive your efficiency to new heights.”
The full event program is soon be released, some topics to be covered include:
- Why CVO Is The Single Biggest Growth Opportunity For Ecommerce Businesses In 2023
- An Ecommerce CVO Growth Case Study: The Process & Potential
- 5 Ecommerce Trends To Get Ahead Of Before March 2023
- How Pet Circle Increases The Lifetime Value Of Its Customers
- Best Practices For Ecommerce Retention
- How Eucalyptus Uses The Principles Of CVO To Drive Customer Value
- TikTok Culture, Creative And Customer Loyalty In 2023
- How To Deliver A Personalised Omnichannel Customer Experience
- Data Spotlight: Your Marketing Mix And Customer Lifetime Value
- Advanced CVO: Understanding Your Customers Through Deep Psychology
You can learn more about the event, and sign up to attend, here.