Latest jobs

The Misfits | Sydney
Sparro | Sydney
The Taboo Group | Melbourne
Studio microphone for recording podcasts over blue background
  • Media

75% Of Media Buyers Embracing Podcasts

Some 75% of media buyers embracing podcasts. But that's not to infer the other 25% have taken up the caber toss.

by B&T Magazine

B&T Magazine

Latest events

22 OctoberVirtual
27 OctoberOnline over Zoom
10 NovemberSydney
28 OctoberOnline only
Hamish & Andy Top Podcast Ranks
  • Media

Hamish & Andy Top Podcast Ranks

Sadly, B&T's own podcast hasn't made this top 20 list which we'll take as listener feedback regarding the acapella.