Spredfast, independent social marketing software provider, today announced the availability of Spredfast For Social Customer Care, a next-generation, purpose-built solution that gives brands the ability to successfully manage high volume social conversations with their customers quickly and effectively.
Spredfast research shows that 93 per cent of all brand to consumer interactions are one-to-one, and industry studies show that one-third of consumers expect a brand to respond on social within 30 minutes.
Some brands handle more than 10,000 social engagements a day, and this comprehensive care solution from Spredfast now provides them with easy-to-use dashboards, customisable and automated workflows, clear processes and collaboration opportunities, advanced analytics and reporting, and integrations with best-in-class technologies.
“We live in a social first world, and Australia is no exception,” said Adrian Mottershead, market director for Australia and New Zealand at Spredfast.
“Our customers rely on us to help them deliver world-class customer service, and they challenged us to build a solution that meets the demands of advanced care organisations. So we got to work, and invested millions of dollars to create a package of interfaces, analytics capabilities, and automated tools that are incredibly aligned to their needs.”
Available now, Spredfast For Social Customer Care enables brands to provide a stand out social customer care experience by focusing on:
- Real-time social monitoring and routing, including configurable workflows, automated routing and labeling, and status indicators to eliminate duplication and multiple responses to the same issue;
- Purpose-built interfaces for Agents and Managers, with a focus on configurability, efficiency, and visibility;
- A complete view of the customer relationship, including historic context and threading, as well as the ability to connect to CRM systems;
- Aiding crisis identification and response by surfacing threats in real time, forecasting their trajectory, and providing the ability to look back at past events; and
- Social customer care specific metrics to optimize the customer experience and inform resource planning.
“Our team manages thousands of conversations a week, and Spredfast’s new dashboards, workflows, and auto-routing are built with our needs in mind,” said Andrea Finnegan, global manager of Social Media Care at Airbnb.
“They provide everything our social care team needs to make every member of our community feel welcome and loved wherever they are in the world.”
“Customer-obsession requires companies to embed customer needs throughout every aspect of the organisation”, wrote Erna Alfred-Liousas at Forrester Research. “Therefore, brands need social customer care (both proactive and reactive) to stay connected with customers and reflect one brand to move the relationship forward.” (Build Customer Relationships With Social Customer Care, Forrester Research, Inc., Dec. 17, 2015)