Snapchat has announced the introduction of a new feature within its Ad Manager platform designed to give sophisticated advertisers new power features to quickly build, manage, and scale their ad efforts.
Similar to Facebook’s Power Editor, Snapchat’s new Advanced Mode enables advertisers to:
- Automate multiple campaigns, ad sets, and ads – use permutation builders to create and launch 100s of targeting and creative variations with a few clicks.
- Use Snap-created spreadsheets to create and edit campaigns in bulk.
- Save their audiences to their targeting library so they can quickly find and apply audiences to their ad sets.
- See your results the way they want to – group by, column ordering, data exports, etc.
- Automate their campaign naming at scale based on their conventions.
Brands can opt into Advanced Mode directly within Snapchat Ad Manager, and there is no cost for use. Currently, select advertisers and partners are testing, with wide release set for later this month.
Women in Print has re-launched itself this week to take on the year, and future ahead. A refreshed brand, website, calendar and team are leading the way with Women in Print also announcing a new partnership with The Real Media Collective. A new look, new management and new focus – Community, Knowledge, Network and Support […]
The global Out of Home (OOH) industry has today launched a campaign #OurSecondChance. The campaign asks simple questions about how we can make the most of the positive opportunities that have arisen out of the pandemic. Broadcast on OOH signs around the globe #OurSecondChance is collaboration between World Out of Home Organisation (WOO) and the […]
With the COVID-19 crisis affecting all crowd-based activities, youth mental-health charity batyr has devised the first-ever Run for the Herd Virtual Festival partnering with media business UM to bring the virtual event to life. With the City2Surf event in Sydney, normally a big fund-raising opportunity for batyr, postponed this year, batyr has created a virtual event and with the support of UM are encouraging […]
Following QMS’ acquisition of TLA Worldwide (Aust) last year, QMS Sport has today announced it will transition to the TLA brand and formally become a business unit of TLA. ‘Media Tech’ is officially the new name for what was formally known as QMS Sport, and will operate alongside TLA’s existing business units that span the […]