Sitecore has announced the complete list of winners of the Sitecore Experience Awards 2016. Every year, the Sitecore Experience Awards honour Sitecore customers and their partners who thoroughly demonstrate how their Sitecore solution is delivering an outstanding experience for customers and their own organisation.
The categories for the 2016 awards were:
– Best Content Strategy: The Best Content Strategy award winner showcases a digital content marketing strategy that transformed an organisation’s website from company-centric to customer-centric. This year’s winner TAL, with partner, Deloitte Digital illustrated a persona-led content strategy, the research and planning processes that led to persona and content creation, and how content was delivered through relevant channels.
– Marketing Agility: The Marketing Agility award recognises marketing teams that have made significant, measurable gains in productivity and marketing ROI through the Sitecore platform. This year’s winner Canon, with partner Datacom NZ outlined clear before and after scenarios for team output and content publishing times as well as any associated organisational or team advantages, as a result of time/resource savings.
– Real-time Engagement: The Real-time Engagement award recognises marketing teams that are successfully delivering relevant, personalised, omnichannel content, in context and at the moment of engagement. This year’s winner Stockland and partner, Avanade illustrated the customer journey, showed content tailored to the customer and the channel, delivered in context
– Best E-commerce Experience: The Best E-commerce Experience award recognises organisations that are delivering a seamless, integrated ecommerce experience that makes the online browsing, selection, purchasing and post-purchasing process seamless, helpful and relevant. Built Sitecore Commerce, this year’s winner Zip Water and partner Switch showcased personalised product suggestions, evidence of cross-selling and up-selling metrics, an omni-device shopping experience, and optimisation strategies to improve shopping cart conversions
– Digital Innovation: The Digital Innovation award showcases marketing teams that have built a truly customer-centric online environment on the Sitecore® Experience Platform™. This year’s winner QIC and partner, MullenLowe Profero pushed the boundaries of what’s possible online; delivering a truly unique and useful site designed specifically for how their customers interact online. Judges noted that the research involved in planning and designing the project plus Sitecore functionality was instrumental to QIC’s success.
– Global People’s Choice: The Global People’s Choice award put 43 projects in the limelight and up for the public vote. The three entries with the most votes on Facebook, RSPCA Queensland, Southampton Football Club and W.P. Carey were put forward to the Sitecore judging panel and an overall winner, Southampton Football Club and their partner, Delete was chosen based on the quality of their associated award-entry submission.
– The Regional Ultimate Experience: The Regional Ultimate Experience award winner is living the context marketing dream and can evidence, in detail, how they deliver the right content, to the right customer at the right time—every time. This year’s winner outlined how their website made optimal use of content management, omnichannel marketing, and contextual intelligence. All entrants used Sitecore xDB and the winner, QIC and partner, MullenLowe Profero showed intelligent use of marketing automation and personalisation functionality. QIC was able to show marked improvement in customer experience with before and after metrics.
“We were thrilled with the turnout of this year’s Sitecore Experience Award winners,” said Scott Anderson, CMO, Sitecore. “The depth of innovation, thought leadership and customer-centric thinking was the best yet and we are excited to see how future winners will harness the true power of context marketing.”
Please login with linkedin to commentSamsung Galaxy 5S
From Friday, December 4, Snapchatters and Bitmoji users will be able to pair with their own Bitmoji avatars with Levi’s casualwear apparel. The Levi’s x Bitmoji designs will also appear across a variety of experiences on Snapchat including Chat and games, on the Snap Map and in Lenses. All products will be available for purchase […]
John Chaplin (pictured), former Chief Product Officer of Hogarth Australia and Co-founder of award winning digital agency Fusion, has launched a new digital product design company, Diagram. Based in Sydney, Diagram are a collective of creators and makers who partner with individuals, agencies, startups, business and industry to design and build considered, elegant digital products. […]
After announcing the mega acquisition of workplace chat company Slack yesterday, tech giant Salesforce has made a raft of announcements as part of this year’s annual Dreamforce event, which has been held virtually. Headlining the announcements was news of Salesforce Hyperforce, which comes as a reimagination of the company’s platform architecture built to securely and […]