Two years ago, marketing services company Salmat launched a data rich letterbox media planning tool which provided media agencies geo-targeted marketing solutions at the click of a button. Now SwiftPlan has been updated, with a new iteration SwiftPlan 2, find out how this can revolutionise your letterbox campaigns.
Salmat’s SwiftPlan 2 makes campaign planning easier and letterbox campaigns more effective. Campaign planners can get instant access online to the most comprehensive range of third party data sets available.
Salmat’s SwiftPlan 2 draws on more than 50 different targeting capabilities to enable campaign planners to better target letterbox campaigns. Data includes geo-targeting and standard demographic filters like age and gender, average household income, whether there are children or no children in a household, and typical expenditure across product categories.
Planners can overlay their own custom locations and find their target audience in minutes. They can even choose from a range of print options, get a quote and book immediately. For example, a retailer can add all their stores to the tool and build a campaign catchment around the stores to reach their target customers.
Salmat retail business consultant, Dan Salter said, “We built the original SwiftPlan to make planning letterbox media campaigns easier and more effective for our agency partners. We’ve had great feedback from our 2,000+ users and all of the enhancements we’ve made have been introduced based on this feedback.
“Topping the list of requests was functionality to enable agencies to plan, price and order a campaign start to finish in minutes. Also up there were requests for more print production options and the ability to augment our data sets with customer points of interest.”
Check out the list of new features in SwiftPlan 2:
- More self-service functions enabling campaign planners to plan, build and order a letterbox campaign from start to finish in just minutes
- Entire letterbox campaign is built in SwiftPlan in real time eliminates back and forth of email
- Ability to custom build own catchment areas
- Ability to upload own points of interest such as stores and outlets
- 70 per cent more data sets – including audience and household data sets – to enable even better targeting
- 10 new print production formats including A4, A5, A6, DL with multiple fold options and paper stocks
- Improved interface with more visual overlays making planning simpler
- Introduction of Federal/State/Local electorate boundaries and postcode boundaries
- Ability to share quotes and information across the agency is significantly improved
- More sophisticated indexing against campaign requirements to deliver better targeting
- “Get a quote” now includes print and distribution broken down by state