Global CRM giant Salesforce has announced it has introduced Einstein Account-Based Marketing (ABM) – a complete, end-to-end B2B marketing solution powered by artificial intelligence.
Einstein ABM enables marketing and sales teams to precisely target their most valuable accounts, personalise campaigns and engage with prospects at scale – designed to improve pipeline quality and turn the hottest leads into new deals.
Here are the features Einstein ABM offers in more detail:
- Einstein Lead Scoring automatically identifies the accounts most likely to convert based on factors such as relationship history and past purchases. Advertising Studio enables marketers to uncover and advertise to new ‘lookalike’ prospects by identifying audiences with similar profiles, based on online behaviours from existing CRM data.
- Engagement Studio is a lead nurturing solution that enables marketers and sales reps to send personalised emails based on real-time buyer behaviour or qualifying values, such as when a lead engages with a specific piece of content or if they have significant influence on a buying decision.
- Einstein Opportunity Insights analyses customer sentiment, competitor involvement and overall lead engagement to determine how deals are progressing.
- Einstein Account Insights arms sales reps with the latest prospect news, such as M&A activity and financial results, to inform engagement strategies. Reps can then utilise Salesforce Engage to personalise marketing content and reach out to leads within accounts at the right moment. Reps can also leverage interactive dashboards to track the effectiveness of the messages, including click-through rates of content and to know exactly when it is opened.
- With B2B Marketing and Sales Analytics, companies can understand the performance of their marketing campaigns against targeted sales opportunities in a single dashboard, and uncover insight into which campaigns perform best and why.
- Multi-Touch Campaign Insights allows marketers to identify the attributes of marketing campaigns that have the highest potential to drive sales for targeted accounts. For example, it can determine that a sequence of clicking on an ad, downloading an eBook and watching a webinar is the optimal journey for converting prospects into high-quality leads.
Following a competitive pitch process with representation from major agency groups, BMW Group Australia has appointed Atomic 212° as the lead agency to manage their media planning and buying. The appointment is effective from January 1st 2021 and is a testament to Atomic 212°’s data-led smarter, faster and accountable media model. The account will sit […]
With temperatures up to 40 degrees across Australia last week, it’s safe to say it’s officially Summer weather. Enter beach delivery by Deliveroo to guarantee a sand-free sandwich or burger whilst you enjoy the rays and waves. From 2 December, Australians nationwide will be able to set many of the country’s 10,000 beaches as their […]
John Chaplin (pictured), former Chief Product Officer of Hogarth Australia and Co-founder of award winning digital agency Fusion, has launched a new digital product design company, Diagram. Based in Sydney, Diagram are a collective of creators and makers who partner with individuals, agencies, startups, business and industry to design and build considered, elegant digital products. […]
After announcing the mega acquisition of workplace chat company Slack yesterday, tech giant Salesforce has made a raft of announcements as part of this year’s annual Dreamforce event, which has been held virtually. Headlining the announcements was news of Salesforce Hyperforce, which comes as a reimagination of the company’s platform architecture built to securely and […]
DoubleVerify has today announced the launch of the DV Publisher Suite, providing the measurement, insights and tools digital publishers need to improve ad delivery, assess inventory quality and maximize yield. For publishers, generating revenue has never been more complex. Today’s demand-side landscape consists of thousands of potential buyers, each with their own unique requirements, transacting […]
Verizon Media has announced the launch of its new unified identity solution, Verizon Media ConnectID. Built on the foundation of Verizon Media’s consumer-first values and market-leading advertising technologies, the new unified ID solution is designed to support advertisers, publishers and consumers as the digital landscape evolves away from cookies as a way to manage and […]
VMLY&R NZ announces Fleur Head is stepping into the role of Managing Director VMLY&R New Zealand following the resignation of current MD James Mok. Head was previously Managing Director of VMLY&R Wellington. Wellington-based Head, who has more than 25 years agency and management experience across both the Auckland and Wellington markets, will lead VMLY&R NZ […]