Customers demand a personal experience every time they engage with a brand, That’s why marketers are constantly working to improve the relevance and effectiveness of their campaigns.
The challenge for marketers is that it’s difficult to meet customers with the right content in the moments that matter to them — and even harder to understand which campaigns are working in order to make the right investments.
For this reason, Salesforce acquired Datorama, the leading marketing intelligence platform.
Since then, we have continued to innovate for our customers.
Today at Salesforce World Tour London, we’re excited to announce enhancements to Datorama, part of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, with the new Datorama Marketplace.
Generally available this June, the Datorama Marketplace extends the power of Datorama’s marketing intelligence capabilities by enabling developers to create custom apps that marketers can discover and use on the Datorama platform.
Datorama Marketplace apps will also be available through Salesforce AppExchange.
The Marketplace features pre-built apps for Salesforce solutions as well as partners, including Google Marketing Platform and Pinterest.
With the Datorama Marketplace, Salesforce is both improving marketing analytics and democratising it.
Datorama is the only marketing intelligence platform that brands and agencies need to connect all of their data, uncover deep marketing insights and better understand campaign performance.
Now, customers can create, distribute and access powerful marketing analytics apps with speed and ease.
Apps in the Datorama Marketplace complement existing Datorama capabilities, offering measurement best practices, elegant data visualization and AI-powered insights.
By simplifying how marketers can discover and implement new marketing solutions, the Datorama Marketplace gives customers the ability to expand into new data sources, areas of measurement, reporting and insights.
Brands, Agencies and Partners Supercharge their Marketing Intelligence with the Datorama Marketplace
- Land O’Lakes marketing analytics director Lauen Hougas said: “At Land O’ Lakes, we are focused on the growth of our business, including the retailers and farmers that we work with. The Datorama platform provides our marketers with a single source of truth for our marketing data, helping improve campaigns and drive ROI. The new Datorama Marketplace will allow us to access ready-made marketing solutions that are user-friendly and instantly deployable. Specifically, we’re looking forward to tapping into the power of Salesforce apps to uncover new performance data and gain faster insights to improve our campaigns.”
- Dentsu Aegis Network chief data & digital officer EMEA Lauren Walker said: “For Dentsu Aegis Network, effectively using marketing data and analytics is paramount to our success in transforming brand-consumer relationships for our clients. The Datorama platform has been invaluable in helping us create a holistic view of the data in a brand’s value chain, and ultimately enhances our speed to understanding marketing performance and delivering client value. Opening up the Datorama platform for developers to create specialized marketing intelligence apps is groundbreaking. The new Datorama Marketplace unlocks limitless opportunities for Dentsu to deliver and access powerful solutions that leverage the full power of Datorama with immediate time to value.”
- Xandr Company VP of sales & account management at AppNexus Alex Chatfield said: “Our integration with Datorama enables agencies and marketers on our DSP to easily connect, analyze and act strategically on their data. We’re excited to feature AppNexus apps on the Datorama Marketplace that will further help media buyers more quickly solve their business needs so they can stop spending time manipulating manual spreadsheets and focus on the outcomes they care about,”
The Datorama Marketplace Features Easy-to-Use Salesforce, Customer and Partner Apps
The Datorama Marketplace includes Salesforce apps, as well as apps from customers and partners that have been built using the Datorama Developer Portal.
Currently, the Datorama Marketplace features 14 apps accessible to beta customers. The complete list of available and upcoming apps include:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email: Offers customers interactive analytics that help benchmark and measure the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns
- Lead Generation: This Sales Cloud app allows B2B marketers to connect paid, owned and organic campaigns to lead results, velocity and opportunities, driving pipeline from every marketing investment and activity
- AppNexus Essential Monitoring: Identifies ad server discrepancies and surfaces KPI performance trends for marketers to optimize campaigns and budgets more effectively
- Workspace Health: Monitors data quality across every marketing source in one actionable view
- Social Intelligence: Compares brand presence for competitive insights across Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter
- SmartLens Apps: The following apps deliver improved reporting for top marketing sources by displaying KPIs, trends and instant analytics:
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Campaign Manager
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Bing Ads
Omnicom agencies are committing to move beyond the binary to mark International Pronouns Day as part of Open Pride, a global employee resource group committed to inclusion and diversity. As part of the initiative, Omnicom agencies, including DDB, PHD and Clemenger Group, have committed to ensuring all policies promote gender-inclusive language and have encouraged staff […]
As part of Lions Live in June, Lions Live challenged under 30s with a brief in partnership with the World Food Programme. It was free to enter, and nearly 1,000 young adlanders entered. It was such a success, Lions Live plan to run a second competition during Lions Live this week. This time the brief […]
Festival for business and creativity, Pause Fest, has confirmed the event will run in 2021 – and will be its biggest to date. The 11th Pause Fest – named Changes – will migrate from its Melbourne home to the online world for the first time, running 1-12 March 2021. “Pause Fest has always been at […]
Shutterstock today announced the highly anticipated addition of Editorial Video, a new premium, full-service editorial video offering that is now available for license. Critical Past, Celebrity Footage and Viral Hog are just a few of the new partners who will distribute their engaging video content worldwide through Shutterstock’s Editorial Video. In addition, current partners’ epa […]
Today at Adobe MAX, Adobe unveiled significant innovation across its Creative Cloud applications and services. In addition to ground-breaking new features like Neural Filters in Photoshop, the company released major updates to its flagship applications including Lightroom, Premiere Pro and Illustrator. Adobe also underscored its commitment to accelerating the development of mobile and multi-surface apps, with […]
Cat litter brand, Breeders Choice, produced by FibreCycle, has made a bold move to get pet owners caring more about cats’ waste with a series of animated videos featuring a new tagline and a full marketing program. The “Choose Better, Choose Ginger” campaign launched this week via a unique collaboration of independent Melbourne agencies led […]
To mark a twenty-one year milestone the iconic Victorian ice cream brand, Timboon Fine Ice Cream, has revealed a modernised new look for their take home tubs. Tim Marwood, third generation farmer and founder of Timboon Fine Ice Cream, explains why the anniversary provoked the upgrade. “There’s not too many small family rural based ice […]
Bendigo TAFE and Kangan Institute have launched their latest advertising campaign titled, Our Heroes, which is a celebration of the role their students play in the community. “Within a few short years, our students are building our houses, nursing our sick, fixing our cars, caring for our children and pets, designing our clothes – all […]