Customers demand a personal experience every time they engage with a brand, That’s why marketers are constantly working to improve the relevance and effectiveness of their campaigns.
The challenge for marketers is that it’s difficult to meet customers with the right content in the moments that matter to them — and even harder to understand which campaigns are working in order to make the right investments.
For this reason, Salesforce acquired Datorama, the leading marketing intelligence platform.
Since then, we have continued to innovate for our customers.
Today at Salesforce World Tour London, we’re excited to announce enhancements to Datorama, part of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, with the new Datorama Marketplace.
Generally available this June, the Datorama Marketplace extends the power of Datorama’s marketing intelligence capabilities by enabling developers to create custom apps that marketers can discover and use on the Datorama platform.
Datorama Marketplace apps will also be available through Salesforce AppExchange.
The Marketplace features pre-built apps for Salesforce solutions as well as partners, including Google Marketing Platform and Pinterest.
With the Datorama Marketplace, Salesforce is both improving marketing analytics and democratising it.
Datorama is the only marketing intelligence platform that brands and agencies need to connect all of their data, uncover deep marketing insights and better understand campaign performance.
Now, customers can create, distribute and access powerful marketing analytics apps with speed and ease.
Apps in the Datorama Marketplace complement existing Datorama capabilities, offering measurement best practices, elegant data visualization and AI-powered insights.
By simplifying how marketers can discover and implement new marketing solutions, the Datorama Marketplace gives customers the ability to expand into new data sources, areas of measurement, reporting and insights.
Brands, Agencies and Partners Supercharge their Marketing Intelligence with the Datorama Marketplace
- Land O’Lakes marketing analytics director Lauen Hougas said: “At Land O’ Lakes, we are focused on the growth of our business, including the retailers and farmers that we work with. The Datorama platform provides our marketers with a single source of truth for our marketing data, helping improve campaigns and drive ROI. The new Datorama Marketplace will allow us to access ready-made marketing solutions that are user-friendly and instantly deployable. Specifically, we’re looking forward to tapping into the power of Salesforce apps to uncover new performance data and gain faster insights to improve our campaigns.”
- Dentsu Aegis Network chief data & digital officer EMEA Lauren Walker said: “For Dentsu Aegis Network, effectively using marketing data and analytics is paramount to our success in transforming brand-consumer relationships for our clients. The Datorama platform has been invaluable in helping us create a holistic view of the data in a brand’s value chain, and ultimately enhances our speed to understanding marketing performance and delivering client value. Opening up the Datorama platform for developers to create specialized marketing intelligence apps is groundbreaking. The new Datorama Marketplace unlocks limitless opportunities for Dentsu to deliver and access powerful solutions that leverage the full power of Datorama with immediate time to value.”
- Xandr Company VP of sales & account management at AppNexus Alex Chatfield said: “Our integration with Datorama enables agencies and marketers on our DSP to easily connect, analyze and act strategically on their data. We’re excited to feature AppNexus apps on the Datorama Marketplace that will further help media buyers more quickly solve their business needs so they can stop spending time manipulating manual spreadsheets and focus on the outcomes they care about,”
The Datorama Marketplace Features Easy-to-Use Salesforce, Customer and Partner Apps
The Datorama Marketplace includes Salesforce apps, as well as apps from customers and partners that have been built using the Datorama Developer Portal.
Currently, the Datorama Marketplace features 14 apps accessible to beta customers. The complete list of available and upcoming apps include:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email: Offers customers interactive analytics that help benchmark and measure the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns
- Lead Generation: This Sales Cloud app allows B2B marketers to connect paid, owned and organic campaigns to lead results, velocity and opportunities, driving pipeline from every marketing investment and activity
- AppNexus Essential Monitoring: Identifies ad server discrepancies and surfaces KPI performance trends for marketers to optimize campaigns and budgets more effectively
- Workspace Health: Monitors data quality across every marketing source in one actionable view
- Social Intelligence: Compares brand presence for competitive insights across Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter
- SmartLens Apps: The following apps deliver improved reporting for top marketing sources by displaying KPIs, trends and instant analytics:
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Campaign Manager
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Bing Ads
Twitter has just experienced its fastest growth in revenue since 2014, with the social media platform benefiting from increased interest from advertisers. Revenue was up 74 per cent YoY, according to the company’s Q2 results, reaching $US1.19 billion ($1.6 billion) from $US683.4 million ($925 million) 12 months ago. The strong results came in the same […]
Wild Turkey has announced the launch of its new global creative campaign and platform, ‘Trust Your Spirit’, featuring the brand’s creative director and spokesperson, Matthew McConaughey. The global campaign and platform ‘Trust Your Spirit’ is to encourage people to be bold, unapologetically themselves, and stay true to who they are. The global tagline and ethos […]
Telecommunications company Optus has announced it will launch the world’s first TikTok sign-language activated filter. Featuring Optus ambassador Ian Thorpe, Optus will unveil a branded effect that shows TikTok users how to say key phrases in Auslan sign language, including ‘How are you?’ and ‘It starts with Yes’, through the hashtag challenge #SignYes. Optus will […]
Podsights has revealed new insights into the effectiveness of advertising in podcasts, tracking global and Australian podcast advertising trends. This is the first Australian report to be published since ARN partnered with Podsights to set the standard for best-in-class podcast advertising measurement. The report includes additional analysis and follows a series of Measurement Masterclasses held for […]
NGEN’s 2021 charity cup has raised over $175,000 for UnLtd charity partner Gotcha4Life. Gotcha4Life is a not-for-profit foundation raising awareness and funding to provide educational workshops and innovative programs that build mental fitness in individuals and communities. While Sydney and Brisbane completed the Charity Cup in June, before Covid restrictions hit, the final leg in […]
Australian tech incubator Cicada Innovations and Biennale of Sydney are launching the ‘New & Sustainable Materials Challenge,’ in an effort to create a more sustainable future. The works of chosen material-makers will be showcased to millions of Biennale audiences, exhibition partners, and exhibition makers globally. The Challenge is open to any Australian and UK startups, […]