Reddit has made several key updates to the Reddit Ads Manager to improve how advertisers get started with, manage and get the most out of their campaigns on Reddit.
These changes serve to benefit all new and existing Reddit advertisers, from enterprise to small business (SMB) clients, and are geared at improving the usability of Reddit ads as well as making it easier for new advertisers to test and get support.
To support advertisers, particularly self-serve clients, as they get started on Reddit, we’ve made the following improvements to our onboarding experience:
- Live Chat: This new Reddit Support chat module lives on every page of the Ads Manager as well as our new Reddit Ads Help Center, providing support and guidance to new advertisers as they set up their campaigns on the platform.
- Advertising Credit: To make it even easier for new advertisers to sign up and test their campaigns on Reddit, we’re offering an advertising credit so that they can learn more about our advertising solutions and testing Reddit as a channel for their business. Advertisers who take advantage of this credit will have it directly applied to their billing page, making getting started on Reddit a no-brainer (restrictions and conditions apply).
- Reddit Pixel Helper: The Reddit Pixel Helper is a wizard-style experience in the ads dashboard that streamlines the pixel setup process to help new performance-focused advertisers seamlessly integrate the Reddit Pixel, which enables them to measure their campaign success, optimize campaigns, and retarget their high-value customers.
In an effort to improve the usability and efficiency across campaign planning, setup and management of Reddit ads, we’ve also added several features that support the launch and management of campaigns:
- Expanding Community Targeting: In response to advertiser demand, we have added over 1000 new targetable communities to the Reddit Ads Manager. This is part of an ongoing effort to open even more Reddit communities most relevant to a diverse set of advertisers.
- Audience Manager: The new Audience Manager tool enables advertisers to create, edit, delete, and reuse audiences across their Reddit ad account, saving them time as they test and segment various target audiences across the platform, as well as different creatives to ensure best performance.
- Post Library: Our new Post Library allows advertisers to create, view, and manage all of their promoted posts in one place, again ensuring maximum flexibility as advertisers tweak targeting and creative preferences in real time to ensure optimal campaign performance.
- Edit Ads: Advertisers can now update the creatives of an existing ad right on the ‘Edit Ad’ page, allowing them to more easily manage and make changes to their campaigns in real time.
- Forecasting Auction Results: The redesigned Estimates tool in the Reddit Ads Manager provides advertisers with impression and click estimates for their ad group, as well as an estimated audience size. This helps advertisers understand their advertising potential and outcomes from the outset and dynamically make changes to ensure their campaign objectives are met.
- UI Updates: Over the course of 2022, we have made some significant changes to the look and feel of Reddit Ads Manager, including updated navigation, a revamped sign-up page and updated metrics modal that separates events and metrics – all part of our work to ensure the most smooth and seamless experience for our advertising partners.
Reddit’s EVP, of Ads Monetization, Shariq Rizvi said, “Reddit’s advertising business is growing at a great scale globally. As we continue to welcome new clients to our platform, we are committed to providing them with a best-in-class experience as they get started, and with ensuring the best possible tools and features so our longstanding partners can make the most of their campaigns on Reddit”,
“These updates to our Ads Manager reflect this commitment and our investment in setting all advertisers up for significant success on our platform. There’s a lot more to come as we continue to update, adapt and innovate Reddit Ads Manager, and we look forward to sharing more, soon.”
Please login with linkedin to commentReedit
The Avid Collective MD reveals his life pre-adland. As exciting as it is, it's not international playboy spy & Lothario.
SenateSHJ has launched a new digital, data and insights capability designed to help clients tackle the growing complexity of communication challenges. SenateSHJ Digital, Data and Insights (DDI) will combine the firm’s existing Digital and Insights functions to create a Trans-Tasman capability focused on digital communication, and the generation and use of data to improve communication. […]
Creative technology platform Bonzai has announced the launch of BrandStory – a new premium mobile ad format. BrandStory offers triple the ad space and 2.8 times greater time in view than single scroll ad formats, addressing the surging demand from brands worldwide for more real estate to drive real results by seamlessly intertwining awareness, exploration […]
B&T went through the looking glass this morning, with editor-in-chief David Hovenden (above) appearing on Channel 7’s The Morning Show to get the general public involved in our search for Australia’s Greatest Ad. Hovenden chatted with Kylie Gillies and stand-in host Matt Doran about what makes a great ad and showcasing some of our favourites […]
Two Australian-born technology providers have joined forces to bring more power and choice to marketers in Australia and New Zealand with mobile messaging that is more local, cost-effective, and integrated. It’s a partnership that sees two Australian software companies come together to deliver a world-class mobile-first solution for marketers building data-driven, personalised, omnichannel campaigns. While […]
Zitcha and Broadsign have teamed up to integrate the Broadsign out-of-home (OOH) advertising platform with Zitcha’s retail media platform. The collaboration empowers retailers to maximise and monetise in-store digital display networks and enables advertising partners to easily view and book available in-store inventory and review campaign performance alongside the retailer’s other media channels. With the […]
Today, 7-Eleven has announced a one-of-a-kind collaboration with the popular Sydney-based anti-resort wear label Double Rainbouu. Dropping tomorrow, December 1, just in time for summer, this limited-edition capsule will infuse the fashion brand’s rebellious spirit with a distinctly iconic 7-Eleven flavour. The unisex collection features five must-have styles comprising two signature Hawaiian shirts, a peaked cap, a bucket hat […]