Red Agency has announced moves to bolster its dedicated social offering #RedSocial, with a number of new hires across its Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane offices. This comes following significant new business wins, including Toyota, Moët Hennessy, SunRice, Reckon, S-26 and Goodness Beauty Lab.
The move will see #RedSocial double in size just one year after its inception as the dedicated social offering of the agency. The seven new starters will add senior leadership and strategic direction to the team while strengthening #RedSocial’s content production capabilities.
The new hires include:
- Emily Tyson joins #RedSocial as business manager, responsible for client services, project management, traffic management and new business. Tyson arrives from the UK where she most recently helped deliver award-winning campaigns for brands such as major supermarket Sainsbury’s.
- Christian Love steps into the role of content lead from VML. Love is charged with further growing the content offering and driving the creative development process. He adds extensive experience in social media management, content development and innovation to the team, most recently for McDonald’s Australia.
- Jonny Smith arrives as social strategist to further expand strategy development and insight-led content planning capabilities. His previous experience includes work for Ford and Nestlé.
- As #RedSocial’s new insights and implementation Manager, Harry Meech will be responsible for planning, amplifying and evaluating social media activity for clients. He specialises in paid social strategy development, campaign implementation, optimisation and reporting. Harry brings experience working across a range of brands such as KFC, Volkswagen, Kathmandu, LVMH and Tag Heuer.
- Supporting the growing senior team are content and community managers Gareth Harrison (Sydney), Annaleise Valle (Brisbane) and Talya Kaplan (Sydney) who joins as a content producer.
- Harrison arrives from the UK, with a strong background in music and entertainment working with Live Nation and Festival Republic, as well as live content, events and partnerships.
- Valle brings a wealth of experience in community management, content development and paid social marketing, having worked with clients including the Museum of Brisbane and Brisbane Powerhouse.
- Rounding out #RedSocial’s new additions is Talya Kaplan joining as content producer, bringing strong skills in branding and graphic design to support content creation for clients.
Head of social at Red Agency, Davitha Ghiassi, said: “The rapid growth of the team is due to their tenacious attitude and commitment. We are moving from strength to strength and looking at the exciting niche that is social through an integrated lens.
“It’s been fantastic evolving Red Agency’s social offering and I couldn’t be more excited to work with the team as we continue on our mission to be the most multidimensional team of experts in our space, delivering high-quality outputs and strong business outcomes for clients.”
#RedSocial is Red Agency’s national social media division, focused on delivering fully integrated content and media solutions that reach beyond the fluff and deliver measurable business impact for clients. All new hires have now commenced their roles in their respective offices.
Please login with linkedin to commentcreativity
Flight Centre Travel Group is anticipating some of its biggest years of growth as Australia’s vaccination rollout gains momentum, travel restrictions ease and international borders start re-opening. With travel industry leaders forecasting unprecedented demand for both domestic and international travel as the world moves into a phase of post-COVID management, Flight Centre Australia general manager […]
From the audio producer of The Teacher’s Pet comes The Elements, a new Acast Creator Network podcast hosted by Thredbo survivor Stuart Diver. The Elements is a podcast that journeys into the heart of surviving a natural disaster and will be hosted and distributed by the creator-first podcast company Acast as part of the Acast Creator […]
DoubleVerify has today announced enhancements to its brand safety and suitability solution that include the introduction of DV’s Brand Safety Floor as a turnkey option, extending Brand Suitability Tiers on YouTube, and more. Available to both advertisers and publishers since January 2021, Brand Suitability Tiers allow brands to align suitability settings with their own unique standards, […]
Andrew Piccoli spent his career overseeing some of Australia’s most memorable ad campaigns. Now, he has turned his attention to a particular area of passion: children’s literature. Now retired, Piccoli spent the COVID-19 lockdown writing the story of Dexter the Dahu for children aged between five and nine. He has donated a copy of the charming […]