Since acquiring subsidiary OAMM earlier this year, QMS Sport has seen substantial growth and success, and has no plans on slowing down anytime soon.
The sporting arm of outdoor advertising company QMS Media has kicked the following goals in its first six months:
- Suncorp Super Netball – a five-year digital media and signage agreement including supply of LED signage, management of content, operations and logistics, media rights and fan engagement.
- International soccer friendlies (Brazil v Argentina and Australia v Brazil) at the MCG – supply, management, operations and logistics of 360-degree LED field wrap displaying relevant content and advertising specific for the local versus international broadcast.
- ‘The Battle of Brisbane’ boxing match (Manny Pacquiao v Jeff Horn) – exclusive sales representation rights, providing advertisers with significant branding and activation opportunities in venue, via broadcast and during the lead-up to the event.
- Sydney Swans (AFL) – an eight-year deal with the Sydney Swans to enhance the digital LED signage on-field at the Sydney Cricket Ground, including management of content, operations, logistics and media rights.
- Virgin Australia Supercars Championship – a strategic three-year sponsorship agreement for advertising signage, including virtual and physical signage, billboards and over-track signage.
Furthermore, QMS Sport recently celebrated the renewal of a three-year signage agreement with Australian Rugby Union, and signed a five-year deal with Melbourne & Olympic Parks to supply LED on-field signage.
QMS chief executive Barclay Nettlefold said: “We are extremely pleased with the success QMS Sport has achieved in such a short space of time to provide a truly national program that connects advertisers with millions of highly engaged fans via broadcast, digital viewership and live attendance.
“Working closely with our partners, we will continue to drive the ongoing success of Australian sport and deliver a seamless national turnkey solution including fan engagement, real-time analytics, logistics, production, install, content creation and management for codes and clubs.”
Former agency executives Tim O’Neill and Tim Fouhy have launched the auto technology startup Summon. Australia’s first full e-commerce service for prestige cars. O’Neill and Fouhy both worked together at Accenture Interactive, before co-founding Reactive a digital agency bought by Accenture in 2016, now they’ve combined their knowledge and expertise to create Summon. Summon offers […]
To honour the fantastic feats of the Australian Paralympians, Hootsuite has revealed the top trending hashtags and social media data of the Paralympics. The top trending hashtag during the Paralympics period, #tokyo2020, received over 38,000 tweets and retweets, amounting to 1.7M+ impressions, while other popular hashtags included #paralympics, #readysettokyo and #paraswimming. According to Hootsuite’s research, […]
SOON, a futures think tank focused on human insights, has launched today tracking trends, developments and disruptions across people, products and the planet. Led by internationally renowned futurist, social scientist and trend forecaster Sarah Owen (pictured centre) in partnership with TABOO directors Andrew Mackinnon (right) and James Mackinnon (left), the independently Australian-owned futurist company uncovers […]
ARN’s iHeartPodcast Network Australia has announced a new podcast, SAS Australia Debrief hosted by 2020 recruits Merrick Watts and Sabrina Frederick. The podcast is made for anyone that can’t get enough of Aussie celebs putting themselves through the toughest test of their lives on the Seven Network’s hit show SAS Australia. Or anyone that wishes […]
Rakuten Advertising has launched ‘A 5-Stage Blueprint for High-Performance Affiliate Marketing’, designed to educate and inform both advertisers and publishers about the strategic role that the affiliate channel is now playing in marketing strategies. The blueprint is based on input from members of the Rakuten Advertising International Collective (RAIC), comprising affiliate marketing specialists from leading advertisers […]
Nine has announced the return of State of Originality, Australia’s biggest advertising prize, with $1 million again up for grabs to the brand and agency that creates the most original ad in the 2022 State of Origin Series. This year Nine launched State of Originality, challenging Australia’s marketers to help make State of Origin not […]