Since acquiring subsidiary OAMM earlier this year, QMS Sport has seen substantial growth and success, and has no plans on slowing down anytime soon.
The sporting arm of outdoor advertising company QMS Media has kicked the following goals in its first six months:
- Suncorp Super Netball – a five-year digital media and signage agreement including supply of LED signage, management of content, operations and logistics, media rights and fan engagement.
- International soccer friendlies (Brazil v Argentina and Australia v Brazil) at the MCG – supply, management, operations and logistics of 360-degree LED field wrap displaying relevant content and advertising specific for the local versus international broadcast.
- ‘The Battle of Brisbane’ boxing match (Manny Pacquiao v Jeff Horn) – exclusive sales representation rights, providing advertisers with significant branding and activation opportunities in venue, via broadcast and during the lead-up to the event.
- Sydney Swans (AFL) – an eight-year deal with the Sydney Swans to enhance the digital LED signage on-field at the Sydney Cricket Ground, including management of content, operations, logistics and media rights.
- Virgin Australia Supercars Championship – a strategic three-year sponsorship agreement for advertising signage, including virtual and physical signage, billboards and over-track signage.
Furthermore, QMS Sport recently celebrated the renewal of a three-year signage agreement with Australian Rugby Union, and signed a five-year deal with Melbourne & Olympic Parks to supply LED on-field signage.
QMS chief executive Barclay Nettlefold said: “We are extremely pleased with the success QMS Sport has achieved in such a short space of time to provide a truly national program that connects advertisers with millions of highly engaged fans via broadcast, digital viewership and live attendance.