Since acquiring subsidiary OAMM earlier this year, QMS Sport has seen substantial growth and success, and has no plans on slowing down anytime soon.
The sporting arm of outdoor advertising company QMS Media has kicked the following goals in its first six months:
- Suncorp Super Netball – a five-year digital media and signage agreement including supply of LED signage, management of content, operations and logistics, media rights and fan engagement.
- International soccer friendlies (Brazil v Argentina and Australia v Brazil) at the MCG – supply, management, operations and logistics of 360-degree LED field wrap displaying relevant content and advertising specific for the local versus international broadcast.
- ‘The Battle of Brisbane’ boxing match (Manny Pacquiao v Jeff Horn) – exclusive sales representation rights, providing advertisers with significant branding and activation opportunities in venue, via broadcast and during the lead-up to the event.
- Sydney Swans (AFL) – an eight-year deal with the Sydney Swans to enhance the digital LED signage on-field at the Sydney Cricket Ground, including management of content, operations, logistics and media rights.
- Virgin Australia Supercars Championship – a strategic three-year sponsorship agreement for advertising signage, including virtual and physical signage, billboards and over-track signage.
Furthermore, QMS Sport recently celebrated the renewal of a three-year signage agreement with Australian Rugby Union, and signed a five-year deal with Melbourne & Olympic Parks to supply LED on-field signage.
QMS chief executive Barclay Nettlefold said: “We are extremely pleased with the success QMS Sport has achieved in such a short space of time to provide a truly national program that connects advertisers with millions of highly engaged fans via broadcast, digital viewership and live attendance.
“Working closely with our partners, we will continue to drive the ongoing success of Australian sport and deliver a seamless national turnkey solution including fan engagement, real-time analytics, logistics, production, install, content creation and management for codes and clubs.”
In this guest post, Hulsbosch’s creative director Marcel Wijnen, casts his design eye over what truly makes a brand and says it’s all about being true and essential… To do simple – and to be original – is a truly tough task. Not impossible, but not easy. Naturally, we can get lost in ‘striving for simplicity’ […]
Seven Victorian charities are uniting for a month-long virtual fundraising challenge - Power Up 2021 - between 28th February and 28th March. There’s no denying that 2020 affected everyone, but small charities experienced a huge drop in much needed donations and it is hoped the Power Up campaign will bring fundraising back to life.
South Australia’s largest independent supermarket chain, Foodland – with its unforgettable jingle “Foodland, the mighty South Aussies, yeah” – will launch a new campaign on 7th March. The campaign coincides with the chain’s $251m expansion program to open twenty-five new stores, revamp fourty-seven and create 2,500 new jobs over the next five years. Agency KWP! […]
A-listers turned out to Klarna's Sydney party last night. It did move significantly down the alphabet on B&T's arrival.
On Thursday, Quantcast held their Virtual NOVA event, discussing the current state of the advertising industry, the end of third-party cookies, the open internet vs walled gardens, and data privacy and consent. The event coincided with the launch of their new Quantcast Platform. It is an intelligent audience platform powered by the company’s patented AI […]