The Public Relations and Communications Association Asia Pacific (PRCA APAC) has announced the launch of its PRCA APAC: Australia Network.
The group launch follows significant membership growth in the region and is the latest initiative aimed at providing events, information, support, and advice to practising PR and communications professionals in Australia.
Founding Members include:
• Helen Graney, CEO, Jack Morton and Weber Shandwick, Australia
• Richard Brett (pictured), CEO, Ogilvy Health & Ogilvy PR
• Jo Scard, Founder and CEO, Fifty Acres, Australia
• Alice Smith, Principal Consultant, Archetype, Australia
• Amelia Tipping, Managing Director, Hill+Knowlton Strategies
• Rebecca Wilson, EVP International, WE Communications, Australia
• Melissa Shawyer, Co-Founder and Managing Director, The PR Group, Australia
• Hollie Jones, Senior Account Director, Liquid PR, Australia
• Karen Coleman, Managing Director, Archetype, Australia
• Jessica Makin, Senior PR Manager Operations & Workplace Communications, Amazon,
• Andy Scales, Director, CampaignLab, Australia
• Craig Badings, Partner Sydney, SenateSHJ, Australia
The Australia Network is dedicated to supporting the industry in Australia as well as representing the countries in APAC and globally. Focused on igniting ambition and uniting practitioners across the region, the Network will highlight best practice and champion PR’s importance in business and society.
Commenting on the launch of the Network, Tara Munis, head of PRCA Asia Pacific said: “Given the resources and incredible platform of the PRCA, we have the power to implement and support initiatives that address challenges in the Australian PR and communications industry. We believe that through the leadership and expertise of our new Board, we can further strengthen Australia’s position as industry leaders in APAC.”
Please login with linkedin to commentPRCA Australia Network
Independent brand and digital agency, Archibald Williams (AW) has been appointed to lead the NBA account across the APAC region. The NBA is one of the most prestigious sporting leagues in the world and basketball is one of the fastest-growing sports in Australia. Effective immediately, AW said it was “excited” to work across all digital, […]
B&T's shining a light on industry folk prior to adland. Preference given to anyone purporting actual UFO abduction.
Leading digital outdoor company QMS has announced it is the first-ever inaugural partner for Most Contagious APAC, the landmark London event by creative and strategic intelligence company Contagious, which will be showcased in Australia on Tuesday, 12 December in Sydney and Wednesday, 13 December in Melbourne. Most Contagious is an event that delivers key advertising […]
Omnicom’s data and analytics division Annalect has partnered with Meta, giving it access to Advanced Analytics (AA) – one of Meta’s privacy-focused measurement solutions – to provide Omnicom’s clients with future-proof, next-level measurement. Omnicom is the first holding company to have access to AA. AA allows advertisers to combine their first-party data with Meta’s ads […]
WPP’s AKQA has launched Fixmas.gift, an environmentally conscious AI-powered DIY assistant, affectionately known as Fixie, for a one-stop solution for all things repair. Fixmas.gift hosts an array of guides and inspiration to empower people to prolong the lives of their belongings or purchase pre-owned items that need a little love and care. Fixie can: Help […]