Pedestrian Group has announced it will be taking the third iteration of its national self-care festival Selfish online in 2021.
Selfish Sessions, running virtually from February 24 – 26, will reflect on what self-worth
means to young Aussies, focusing on long-term strategies to improve their intellectual,
emotional and creative wellbeing off the back of a tumultuous 12 months.
Pedestrian Group’s creative director James McManus said: “2020 shrunk our readers’ world to four walls overnight and challenged their approach to self-care. Addressing how they value sex, workplace equality, ‘trash TV’, finance, astrology, music, mental health and more, this global Selfish Sessions lineup nails the passions and pinch points of Gen Z Aussies right now.”
The Q&A lineup (with more to be announced) includes:
● Brooke Boney , Today Entertainment Reporter + proud Gamilaroi Gomeroi woman
● Dylan Alcott OAM, Grand Slam-winning tennis player, presenter and disability
● Leah McSweeney , star of The Real Housewives Of New York
● Abbie Chatfield , reality TV star, author and podcaster
● Chantelle Otten , renowned sexologist
● Sophia Kaplan , indoor plant specialist at Leaf Supply
● Jerico Mandybur , award-winning coach, tarot reader, and writer
● Splendour in The Grass co-founders Jessica Ducrou and Paul Piticco and Secret
Sounds’ Evan Davis (+ a top secret musical guest)
● Marlee Silva Tiddas 4 Tiddas author/founder + proud Kamilaroi/Dunghutti woman
PEDESTRIAN.TV will announce the final lineup and schedule for Selfish Session – supported by ANZ , Lovehoney and mental health partner Mood – in early February.
Please login with linkedin to commentPedestrian.TV
Hours after Bruce Springsteen’s drunken driving and reckless driving charges were dropped, Jeep confirmed its Super Bowl LV ad featuring ‘The Boss’ was again being promoted. The ad, titled ‘The Middle’, is now available for viewing on Jeep’s official YouTube channel and website. It comes after prosecutors reportedly dropped charges against Springsteen, which were originally […]
Comscore has today announced the expansion of its TV measurement footprint to Australia, driven by its partnership with Samba TV, the leading global provider of omniscreen advertising data and audience analytics. The new connected TV (CTV) measurement solution, launched last year in select European markets, has now reached this key market in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) […]