Pedestrian Group has announced it will be taking the third iteration of its national self-care festival Selfish online in 2021.
Selfish Sessions, running virtually from February 24 – 26, will reflect on what self-worth
means to young Aussies, focusing on long-term strategies to improve their intellectual,
emotional and creative wellbeing off the back of a tumultuous 12 months.
Pedestrian Group’s creative director James McManus said: “2020 shrunk our readers’ world to four walls overnight and challenged their approach to self-care. Addressing how they value sex, workplace equality, ‘trash TV’, finance, astrology, music, mental health and more, this global Selfish Sessions lineup nails the passions and pinch points of Gen Z Aussies right now.”
The Q&A lineup (with more to be announced) includes:
● Brooke Boney , Today Entertainment Reporter + proud Gamilaroi Gomeroi woman
● Dylan Alcott OAM, Grand Slam-winning tennis player, presenter and disability
● Leah McSweeney , star of The Real Housewives Of New York
● Abbie Chatfield , reality TV star, author and podcaster
● Chantelle Otten , renowned sexologist
● Sophia Kaplan , indoor plant specialist at Leaf Supply
● Jerico Mandybur , award-winning coach, tarot reader, and writer
● Splendour in The Grass co-founders Jessica Ducrou and Paul Piticco and Secret
Sounds’ Evan Davis (+ a top secret musical guest)
● Marlee Silva Tiddas 4 Tiddas author/founder + proud Kamilaroi/Dunghutti woman
PEDESTRIAN.TV will announce the final lineup and schedule for Selfish Session – supported by ANZ , Lovehoney and mental health partner Mood – in early February.
Please login with linkedin to commentPedestrian.TV
Jacqueline Gonzales [featured image] is the Head of Global Marketing at Squarespace. In this piece, she shares her best pieces of advice for launching a campaign globally. It’s estimated that we see between 6,000 to 10,000 ads every single day. In today’s digital landscape we’re constantly bombarded by so many different brand messages from every […]
From the audio producer of The Teacher’s Pet comes The Elements, a new Acast Creator Network podcast hosted by Thredbo survivor Stuart Diver. The Elements is a podcast that journeys into the heart of surviving a natural disaster and will be hosted and distributed by the creator-first podcast company Acast as part of the Acast Creator […]