With exactly one week left until our inaugural Towards 2030 Forum, we thought it would be a grand idea to let you know who will be the captains of each table during our ‘hackathon’ workshop on the day.
Just to remind you, we’ve added Towards 2030 as a bit of a curtain-raiser for the 30 Under 30 Awards. Similar to the Women in Media forum we launched last year, Towards 2030 is a daytime forum that will offer attendees a keynote presentation from News Corp Australia CMO Tony Phillips and a speed mentoring session with some fantastic industry reps in the morning, and a ‘hackathon’ workshop to create the ideal agency in the afternoon.
The latter component of the day aims to challenge attendees with a task of creating their dream agency of the future and pitching it, ala Shark Tank style, to win investment from VCs.
Each group of 20 participants will be guided by two table captains – multi-discipline experts of our field – to create their dream agency.
These following powerhouses will help guide the discussion at each table by sharing their extensive industry knowledge, as well as forming a judging panel to determine the winning team:
- Jules Hall – founder and CEO, The Hallway
- Virginia Hyland – founder, HM Communication Group
- Mark Hollands – former CEO, NewsMediaWorks
- Andrew Howie – group marketing manager, Meat & Livestock Australia
- Ally Watson – co-founder, Code Like A Girl/ .NET developer, Deepend
- Matt Taylor – managing director, Milkmoney
- Dominique Hind – co-founder and chief operating officer, WiTH Collective
- Fern Canning-Brook – managing director, Edelman Australia
- Denis Mamo – creative ringmaster, White Space Concepts
- Jodie Sangster – chief executive, ADMA
- Rob Hall – chief executive, PLAYGROUND XYZ
- Cate Stuart-Robertson – managing partner, TKT Sydney
- Paul Blackburn – general manager of network sales, News Corp Australia
- Ellie Rogers – head of agency (Australia and New Zealand), Facebook
- Ashley Ernshaw – chief investment officer, Carat Australia
- Lauren North – executive manager of consumer wealth marketing, Commonwealth Bank
For more info on our table captains, click here.
The Towards 2030 Forum will take place at Ivy in Sydney on Thursday 27 April. Secure your ticket to the shindig here.
If you’re still a bit vague in knowing what the Towards 2030 Forum is all about, we’ve explained it in more detail and pre-empted some of your FAQs here.
Big shot out to News Corp for jumping on board as presenting partner for the event!
Leading Australian market research data brand, RDA Research, provides actionable consumer intelligence to help businesses inform decision making and growth strategies. RDA Research wanted to make its unique consumer data available for addressable digital targeting and required a data onboarding partner to help activate their data in an online environment.
Storytelling agency Enthral has appointed Channel 7 reporter and sports presenter Sean Sowerby as its new senior PR and content manager in Melbourne. Sowerby (pictured) started his award-winning career at 3AW before spending more than 15 years in television. Enthral founder and manager director, Cameron Smith, spoke of the significance of Sowerby joining the agency. […]
This week Nova’s Fitzy & Wippa are celebrating 10 years of their iconic radio show and plenty of famous faces have weighed in on the feat! For Fitzy & Wippa’s 10-year anniversary show they were joined by a bunch of special friends who shared their messages and favourite memories over the last decade. The guys […]
Ever since Google first announced it would be getting rid of third-party cookies on Chrome, digital advertising businesses have been actively sharing their plans for life after cookies. And now programmatic advertising company Blis might have come up with the most creative way to get the message across, in a new video which sees company […]
Integrated Melbourne agency Icon has taken top honours in the 2021 SABRE Awards, winning the coveted Australasian Consultancy of the Year for 2021 along with a host of category and craft awards. Icon led a large field of Australian agencies with a total of three major and seven minor awards, including gold in the cause-related […]
Former agency executives Tim O’Neill and Tim Fouhy have launched the auto technology startup Summon. Australia’s first full e-commerce service for prestige cars. O’Neill and Fouhy both founded Reactive, a digital agency, which was bought by Accenture in 2016. Following the deal, O’Neill and Fouhy ended up leading the company’s digital marketing arm, Accenture Interactive before […]