The gun has fired and the field has heaved through the starter’s gates! That’s right people, B&T’s 30 under 30 People’s Choice race is well and truly underway.
With less than three days voting completed, more than 10,000 people have cast their ballot already and some early leaders are breaking away from the pack.
As it stands as of 11am Wednesday 6 March Eastern Daylight Savings Time, the top 10 contestants were:
- Abi Moustafa – Seven West Media
- Octavio Salazar Garcia – UM Sydney
- Naseem Alinejad – Australian Radio Network
- Alex Sol Watts – Ogilvy
- Bianca De Candia – Pacific Magazines
- Jeremy Bierma – Bohemia
- Finn James Astle – VERSA
- Emma Mannswirth – Pulse Talent Management
- Leona Irvine – Initiative
- Albert Han – IDENTITY Communications
Remember though folks, this race is a marathon not a sprint and voting doesn’t close until 5pm 20 March. So contenders, ring your mum, call your dad, entreat your friends, build some sort of weird algorithmic thing that can game our Survey Monkey system, but get going now! Here’s where to vote.
Most importantly, Australia, gamble responsibly.
And second most importantly, if not more importantly, thank you to all of our wonderful sponsors.