M&C Saatchi creative director Paul Dunne is one five competition winners that have scored a chance to co-host Ten’s The Project.
The winners of the Your Chair competition were announced on Australian Radio Network (ARN) breakfast shows nationally this morning.
Dunne will co-host the show on Tuesday 4 November.
Another winner in the competition is Victorian marketing and communications manager Tania Sernia.
Following the success of last year’s competition, ARN and Roving Enterprises teamed up again to launch a nation-wide talent search to find people from all walks of life co-host Network Ten’s flagship current affairs program, The Project.
Awarded a seat at The Project desk alongside regular hosts, Carrie Bickmore, Rove McManus and Peter Helliar, this is an opportunity for the winners to discuss the news topics of the day while expressing their opinions to a national audience.
Judged to be most interesting and creative entries, one winner has been chosen from each state and will appear on The Project on a different night of the week, commencing Monday November 3.
The winners are:
· Monday 3 November: Emergency Dispatcher, Therese Hornby, South Australia
· Tuesday 4 November: Advertising Copywriter, Paul Dunne, New South Wales
· Wednesday 5 November: Full time mum and events manager, Rebecca Leo, Queensland
· Thursday 6 November: Civil Engineer, Dimitrios Christodoulakis, Western Australia
· Friday 7 November: marketing and communications manager (on maternity leave) – Tania Sernia, Victoria