Trinity Consulting’s head of strategy, Anthony James (pictured below), is the most followed Australian advertising and marketing personality on LinkedIn, according to a new study by the business social media platform.
Each year, LinkedIn unveils its Power Profiles, the most-viewed professionals on LinkedIn across five categories in Australia.
The categories include founders and CEOs; small to medium businesses (SMB); social impact; human resources (HR); and marketing and advertising.
When it came to marketing and advertising, here’s this year’s most followed top eight Aussies:
- Anthony James, head of strategy, innovation and growth, Trinity Consulting Services
- Branka Injac Misic, CMO, Arlo & Co
- James Sugrue, founder, AFK Agency
- Louise Scott, executive director strategy, brand & marketing Services, Tourism Western Australia
- Peter Bosilkovski, CEO, Y&R ANZ
- Russel Howcroft, partner and chief creative officer, PwC Australia
- Stephanie Tully, CMO, Qantas
- Timothy Whitfield, VP of strategic solutions for APAC, Sizmek
When it came to the other categories, Westpac’s CEO, Brian Hatzer, took top spot for founder and CEO. In SMB it was Hey Influencers founder Gretta van Riel. The CEO of Emergent, Holly Ransom, won in social impact, while HR went to Australia Post’s head of performance and rewards, Jayne Ward.
Commenting on this year’s Power Profiles list, Matt Tindale, country manager for LinkedIn across Australia and New Zealand, said: “A diverse community of 10 million members is a significant representation of professionals on LinkedIn as there are 12.6 million working Australians in a population of 25 million.
“This growth has been possible due to our efforts to continue to add value to our member community by investing in a local editorial team who create and curate content to help our members stay informed on latest industry developments and also by creating a vibrant talent ecosystem that focuses on not just jobs but also development of skills through LinkedIn Learning.”