With just over a week of voting done and dusted, more than 150,000 “people” have cast their vote.
And, with just a week of voting left, we’ve seen some solid movement between the top contenders.
The good news? It’s still anyone’s game.
As it stands as of 11am Tuesday 12 March Eastern Daylight Savings Time, the top 10 contestants are:
- Jake Lyme – LIDA
- Anna Trichet – M&C Saatchi Group
- Naseem Alinejad – Australian Radio Network
- Isha Karnik – Ward6
- Gabriela Bryskier Goldfarb – Patterson Cheney Toyota
- Octavio Salazar Garcia – UM Sydney
- Albert Han – IDENTITY Communication
- Abi Moustafa – Seven West Media
- David Di Tonto – Big Mobile
- Bianca De Candia – Pacific Magazines
Although we’re halfway to the finish line, there is still time to have your say and cast a vote.
Now’s the time to be calling your mum, your nana, chasing the postman down the road, and asking everyone and anyone you meet to vote for you (because #youreworthit).
Last week, we advised building some sort of weird algorithmic thing that can game our Survey Monkey, and well, without naming names, a swindler may have entered our top ten.
Game on people, game on.
Most importantly, Australia, gamble responsibly.
And second most importantly, if not more importantly, thank you to all of our wonderful sponsors.